• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM292 Radiomir Ceramic

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I recently picked up PAM292 Radiomir Ceramic by ZF and it is a great piece, I do notice the AR is non existent or it’s the domed crystal sometimes it’s like a mirror.

But then I started looking at gen videos and the AR looks to be poor/non existent as well...at the gen price I would expect better:

https://youtu.be/OQ7zWErYhtE

It’s my first decent PAM Rep and from what I have read the ZF pig dial is a great version. I am used to Breitling/TAG HEUER/Omega and AR has been really good from GF/VSF etc.

I guess my question for the PAM community - is this usual for the 292?

SPACECOWBOY 2017

6/5/17
Munich
Hey Mate, don't worry, that's normal. I have the 292 Noob J super rep Version of that model and there is not even a micron of AR visible. But this is definitely also the case for original PAMs.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

PAKITO

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/15
España
One of the main characteristics of any Panerai watch is how difficult it is for anyone to take photos. The main reason is that the AR of the crystals makes it enormously difficult for a photo session not to become an ordeal for the photographer. Reflections everywhere. Unbelievable positions to show the dials in detail. A real pain for professionals.
I am talking about genuine watches.
If you have a Panerai watch with a bad AR, you have a very close to gen watch.????

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk