• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How are your experiences with watchscam.com

Labtech

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/10/20
Hi
I bought VS pam359
My watch was delivered very quickly. I want to know if it's a super clone.
ZhxJjs.jpg
Zhxbv3.jpg
ZhxgJk.jpg
ZhxVOY.jpg
ZhxckD.jpg
ZhJjlJ.jpg
ZhJZao.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Yes, this is the latest and greatest version of pam359, if I'm not mistaken .
This seller is not a TD as far as I know.

Last edited:

donkacper

Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
OP is advertising a site that most likely is a scam, Mods should take a look at this.

Raddave

Wysłane z mojego SM-G973F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Last edited:

Labtech

Banned
15/10/20
How's the scam when I got the watch?
Excellent communication with the vsfpam team. Whatever I was interested in, they responded immediately.

donkacper

Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
How's the scam when I got the watch?
Excellent communication with the vsfpam team. Whatever I was interested in, they responded immediately.
Yeah, I bet.....

How much did you pay? :)

KOT1917

26/7/19
Russian federation
The essence of the question of what version of the watch you bought is clear to me.
But otherwise, you decided to recommend us where to buy? I would suggest that you familiarize yourself with the rules, but I suppose the authorized staff of the forum will help you with this.

Labtech

Banned
15/10/20
The essence of the question of what version of the watch you bought is clear to me. But otherwise, you decided to recommend us where to buy? I would suggest that you familiarize yourself with the rules, but I suppose the authorized staff of the forum will help you with this.

I didn't want to tell anyone where to buy the watch at all. I don't have any use for it. But I don't understand why you're criticizing any questions about any new company that isn't yours. It's obvious that only your firms are advertising.

donkacper

Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
I don't understand why that's so hard to believe?
For numerous reasons, you registered today, you clearly advertise a site that is asking twice as much as our Trusted Dealers for the same models, should I go on?
No, wait, I won't .....

Labtech

Banned
15/10/20
I'm registered and I'm wondering if this is a good watch. I didn't need him to register before. What kind of man are you?

KOT1917

26/7/19
Russian federation
I didn't want to tell anyone where to buy the watch at all. I don't have any use for it. But I don't understand why you're criticizing any questions about any new company that isn't yours. It's obvious that only your firms are advertising.

You probably weren’t going to tell anyone where you bought it, so you put the site name in the topic title. I did not criticize any of your questions, but on the contrary answered the only one.

Personally, I don’t advertise anything at all, but it doesn’t matter, what matters is what is said in the rules of the forum regarding link placement.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
But seriously - what kind of seller puts "scam" in the name of their business and url?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: johnlogan

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Lol don't mind me I'm a little slow on the uptake. Lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You never know. Some newbies so obsessed with the 1:1 like GEN , box & papers, walk into an AD wearing a REP might give it a try despite scam in the URL.