• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help! Panerai gen or replica

Msumyname

Looking Around
MULTI ACCOUNT
10/10/20

Hello guys! I hope you are doing well and staying safe!
I am about to buy a watch from one local jewelry store. I have been there and tried this watch on. He told me that this watch wasn’t wearing for so long and the watch is almost new. He told me that somebody bought them and just didn’t wear for a years. I did a research and google this model and saw a lot of result of replica one from noob and some other stores. So I asked him to send me the video and pics. No box , just a warranty card , the things to change strap and black rubber strap with the manual book. That’s it. So is this the original watch?

Msumyname

Looking Around
MULTI ACCOUNT
10/10/20
Sorry for the quality , it’s just a screenshots from the video. I don’t know how to upload video here

Harvar.edu

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
19/2/20
Thank you so much guys ! I can see , the quality of the strap is horrible and I don’t think the movement is right . Thank you

Harvar.edu

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
19/2/20
I am sure he knows that it’s replica just posted for fun or something

Harvar.edu

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
19/2/20
Or he tried to post his replica and ask if might somebody will tell him that it’s gen or something ahahaha