• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I want the best PANERAI clone ever made 1:1

Klayd

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
26/9/20
Ви сте говна јадна. ????

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
You must be popular with the ladies. Recommend you take your pam tantrum to reddit and not start garbage threads here.

Here is some advice for your "I need the most perfect" question...since you dont know what youre talking about and dont want to put in the time to learn, Save yourself some money and go over to DHGate and buy whatever rep pam you like, you wont know the difference between that and anything on this forum, and for all you know itll be perfect. Good luck bro.

Reactions: macarone

PAM_BOY

Legendary Member
6/5/19
Germany
Did you learn to read in school? The point everyone is making for you to read thru the forum and educate yourself there are different Styles sizes looks sorta like underwear would you ask a forum for the best ball hangers that provide adequate cooling and stink resistance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GREAT!

Klayd

Banned
26/9/20
Why not just write that you don’t know which one is the best?
I don't understand people who pretend to be smart and aren't.
I think that's pathetic.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
I could picture op putting on his 4th level wizards outfit and pointed ears and casting a curse on all of you for not answering his questions....bestow his awesome power! He also has the power of invisibility so watch out

Last edited:
Reactions: mtobberup

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Stop feeding the troll guys....

Wysłane z mojego SM-G973F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Klayd

Banned
26/9/20
:finger: hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah
Kick me out. You will do me a favor :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
Why not just write that you don’t know which one is the best?
I don't understand people who pretend to be smart and aren't.
I think that's pathetic.

Quite frankly, I can't stop thinking of THE OTHER way of dealing with garbage like that - don't walk it out. YEET it hard!
giphy.gif

Problem solved.

Last edited:

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
From Reddit, pray?

Love it when you don't give people what they want, we're the idiots for not indulging them.

Tobel

6/7/17
He probably thinks he can come back with a different email address. He'll be quite disappointed

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
It's sad that these self proclaimed bad asses prefer to be jamooks instead of trying to fit in and learn. Everyone here is a student of this hobby and we all learn from others but there is not "one" who could give them the answers they seek...As coronel Jessup said "I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way, Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think you're entitled to! "