XF Factory PAM 111 Made 1:1 Comparison With Gen Now Available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KOT1917 View Post
    Distance between projections 22.73 mm? I don't understand something, but I was probably expecting to see 24mm ...
    Mmmm I think I posted the wrong pic... :O :O good catch, let me fix....

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Comment

Crown guard is a big let down unfortunately,
      Looking for a DSN PAM036

Comment

Originally posted by superspark69 View Post
        Crown guard is a big let down unfortunately,
        Do you mean interior corners, or something else?

Comment

Do you mean interior corners, or something else?
          yes the interior corners. They look good on pure times promo pics but not good on the pics just posted. CP is not correct either and the movement looks a little more sloppy than the noob.
          Looking for a DSN PAM036

Comment

Originally posted by superspark69 View Post

yes the interior corners. They look good on pure times promo pics but not good on the pics just posted. CP is not correct either and the movement looks a little more sloppy than the noob.
            Yes, I agree on everything. I myself have had some HF lately, so out of habit I lose sight of it. However, the biggest drawback in my opinion is the color of the lume. This is reminiscent of pam127 from v6f, they were also unacceptably wrong with its color.

Comment

Unfortunately, nothing means anything.... You have to look at a specific instance and ask TD. If I'm not mistaken, there used to be 111 from v6f, like 005 and they were cheaper than noob, they were available a year and a half ago. If these are samples of that time, then they probably should be different from this implementation, which is declared a novelty.
              Just got an email from Li. No more v6f pam 111s . Looks like this XF is their new version.

Comment

Originally posted by mmar141 View Post

Just got an email from Li. No more v6f pam 111s . Looks like this XF is their new version.
                Thanks for the info, this was expected, the 111 V6Fs have been around for quite some time. But the question is whether the XF and VSF 111 are the same watch.

Comment

Thanks for the info, this was expected, the 111 V6Fs have been around for quite some time. But the question is whether the XF and VSF 111 are the same watch.
                  I asked Ryan over at InTime, where I sourced this piece as the VSF. Let's see what he says.

Comment

the XF replica I received had sticker 8 on the caseback the same sticker was on the VSF Planet Ocean replica taken a year ago. I don't know if this sticker 8 means anything. Pics of what I received are in the Toro Bravo section.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Hi there Folks, Ryan circled back to me: "Actually XF and VSF are the same factory just different line." - What I read into it same factory, different product line. In fact, looping back to InTime, you will now see the watch advertised as XF. Tx Ryan!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainSplash View Post
                        Hi there Folks, Ryan circled back to me: "Actually XF and VSF are the same factory just different line." - What I read into it same factory, different product line. In fact, looping back to InTime, you will now see the watch advertised as XF. Tx Ryan!

Thank you very much for trying to get this confirmation. It was seen, but now, you can treat it as a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainSplash View Post

Thanks for the investigation.
                          So does that mean that this is the best value for money for the PAM111: https://jtime.cc/us/pam111-n-v6f-1-1...rap-a6497.html ?

Comment

Want is the best? Noob v5 or xf?

Comment

Originally posted by Onoratoa54 View Post
                              Want is the best? Noob v5 or xf?
                              Where can you get the noob v5? I read that only the V6F (aka XF) is available.

Comment

On puretime

Comment

Working...
                                X