Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noob or this one?

Comment

Ok guys chime in when someone gets one in hand.
      Lume on the Noob has always been very good, curious to see how this one is.

Comment

Nice! I got a noob v4 this summer. The looks are very close including the swan neck touching the micro screw. I am however having balance wheel problems. Just got it back from a trusted smith and now it has happened again! Super odd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally ordered, and subsequently received, the newly released VSF PAM 111 (as it was advertised at InTime). Not sure how this one relates to the XF release, please feel free to enlighten me - assumed a connection given the timing of this release and the XF announcement. Anyway, a few quick pics - I plan on doing a number of close ups and measurements for the Panaristi to unpack and comment on, in the next day or two. This one came with a fugly extra snakeskin trap in yellow and grey, but the brown leather one on the watch is phenomenal compared to every other rep I've owned. Some quick pics in the meantime, including a side by side with my gen Blu Mare

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Last edited by CaptainSplash; 13-10-20, 18:35.

Comment

In my opinion, these are vsf and xf, the same thing. The same sharp CP, slightly less white lum, Q series and a specific strap as a gift. I remember that before 005 some dealers called v6f and some xf.

Comment

Te Best in my opinión its noob v5

Comment

XF is close enough to my eyes!!!

Comment

Oh my god! Incredible (with French accent)!

Comment

Originally posted by KOT1917 View Post
                    In my opinion, these are vsf and xf, the same thing. The same sharp CP, slightly less white lum, Q series and a specific strap as a gift. I remember that before 005 some dealers called v6f and some xf.
                    I've always wondered about this. Jtime has had the V6F PAM111 for 199 for a while now. Does this mean that Jtime's V6F PAM11 is the same as the XF PAM111? If so, why is Jtime's listing say a thickness of 17mm when the other rep thicknesse(and gen) are listed as 15mm?

Comment

Originally posted by mmar141 View Post
                      I've always wondered about this. Jtime has had the V6F PAM111 for 199 for a while now. Does this mean that Jtime's V6F PAM11 is the same as the XF PAM111? If so, why is Jtime's listing say a thickness of 17mm when the other rep thicknesse(and gen) are listed as 15mm?
                      Unfortunately, nothing means anything.... You have to look at a specific instance and ask TD. If I'm not mistaken, there used to be 111 from v6f, like 005 and they were cheaper than noob, they were available a year and a half ago. If these are samples of that time, then they probably should be different from this implementation, which is declared a novelty.

Comment

Originally posted by superspark69 View Post
                        Looks like a kw case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Thought XF was KW ? And V6F, and VSF ......

Comment

BTW, the instant tell is still there on the movement (the uselessly short micro adjustment screw)

Comment

OK, completed the pics - and goes without saying - WARNING: Pic heavy! Will do the upload in two sections - Cosmetics and aesthetics (this post), and technical close ups (next post). One point I want to mention - the strap is really top notch, best I have received on any rep.

Last edited by CaptainSplash; 16-10-20, 08:54.

Comment

WARNING - Pic heavy!

So here goes technical aspects- My eyes are untrained, and I am happy to hear your critique Panaristi!

Last edited by CaptainSplash; 16-10-20, 10:16.

Comment

Distance between projections 22.73 mm? I don't understand something, but I was probably expecting to see 24mm ...

Comment

Working...
                                X