• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I'll never buy a PAM

kuntrol7

25/3/14
Conus
Pam disease is real maybe we need help I mean I feel poor owning 17 and get happy with new straps and buckles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Olavmol

ellocity

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/10/19
Italy
you're crazy ... how long will it take me to become as much as you are? indeed how many PAM?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

TreeTop01

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
5/5/12
Pams really are nice watches but agreed that need to replace the leather straps. There are some nice strap makers on the forums here so be sure to check them out too.

TheChachi

10/9/18
My first PAM was the V6F 441 as I fell in love with that black ceramic look. The watch came as described and having Trusty Time as a TD really make the experience fantastic. Having an 8.25" wirst the 44mm fit perfect but it did sit a little high with tis bulky case. After having that for a year or so, I found the PAM 904 Due made by VSF. At 42mm this was indeed the true sweet spot for me; although this also site a bit higher on the wrist. The Due is supposed to be a thinner than the 44mm cases so they should have in theory have a lower height profile but it seems the factory did not take this into account. My guess is they just used the existing 42mm bezel from other models but I could be wrong. Any PAM is a strap magnet, so you have a plethora of choices. I loved wearing my 904 on a NATO so definitely take a look at that setup. No doubt Panerai reps look fantastic. Wears your in good health!

-C