• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first Panerai coming soon. Cannot wait. Let me know what ya'll think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drepoch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/20
SF PAM 690 V2 PAM Radomir 690
Mod Edit : Image Link Removed. No specific issue raised.

Everything s looking nice. Cannot wait. Please pick it apart, let me know what might look off.

Last edited by a moderator:

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Rather, it is not my right to call you to order, but I'm not sure that the forum rules allow you to post with QC photos without specific questions that you want to clarify with the forum participants....

Congratulations! This is a wonderful watch, when you receive it, we are waiting for your photos in the corresponding thread!

Last edited:

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
I thought the sf 690 was out of production. Where did you get one?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hazing

9/5/19
Who’d you use as a td? I asked Li and he told me it was NLA. Just goes to show you should never settle for the word of one TD.

Drepoch

6/6/20
Yeah in got mine from chazing time. ... i just noticed the post didn't take the pictures I posted.... ill update with an album in my OP

Hazing

9/5/19
Op. I was wondering what you were asking us to take a look at. Lol.

With that being said... Aww. The balance wheel is in the wrong location!? I guess it's SF. Maybe I should have known.

Drepoch

6/6/20
Op. I was wondering what you were asking us to take a look at. Lol.

With that being said... Aww. The balance wheel is in the wrong location!? I guess it's SF. Maybe I should have known.

Just what you see thats clearly off. Such as the balance wheel being on the wrong side... comparing to gens it seems to be in the correct side.

Last edited:

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
OP, your pictures were removed by another moderator, if you read the first post, then you re-insert an album? :facepalm: We do not allow the posting of QC pictures unless you see a specific issue. As KOT1917 stated, this thread is not for you to ask "hey, what's wrong with my QC?" I am removing the link just so you know not to re-insert images. As for the alleged wrong placement of the balance wheel, here it is side by side with the gen on P.com.

R2OUv.png

No issues that I see.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
i didn't see QC pics OP posted but S-Factory v2 has balance wheel on same side as gen.

Hazing

9/5/19
I thought the Pic he posted had it at 11 which kinda woulda turned me off from wanting it. But I probably had my phone oriented incorrectly or was just trying to juggle too many things.

But wasn't pointing it out as a reject able flaw of this watch, but was incorrectly observing it as a flaw of this model. Glad to see it's oriented correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drepoch

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
I just found out SF have in stock only rejected Pam690 reps.

Drepoch

6/6/20
yeah they have some rejects pieces that you really wouldn’t want to buy.

What did you think of mine? (Mod edit: QC pictures are not allowed) Everything looks pretty good to me, hands might be off color a little. One or 2 of the jewels are in slightly different position than gen. But in general it looks agood. And the timegraph reading are nice.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
What did you think of mine? (Mod edit: QC pictures are not allowed) Everything looks pretty good to me, hands might be off color a little. One or 2 of the jewels are in slightly different position than gen. But in general it looks agood. And the timegraph reading are nice.

Looks great. When exactly did you order this from ChazingTime?

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
My patience has run out. One more posting of QC pictures and you are out of here.

Drepoch

6/6/20
My patience has run out. One more posting of QC pictures and you are out of here.

... OK, look. My initial picture had comments and you removed them and said I had to make comments, these last ones had comments and concerns like you required as stated previously. I don't know if you're having a bipolar episode but figure it out.... do you want comments on what I see wrong or not? Cause you said that makes qc pics allowed. But now its not 1 day later. I haven't seen the announcement of the rule changes. Since you first removed my pictures that had all flaws I'd found. So then I re uploaded an album without the with out what I'd found cause id figured you miss spoke and removed them for having what I thought were the flaws..... and no your doubled down on i missed have what flaws I think the found. And this time yeah. I didn't write a paragraph like I had the first time on imgur. Instead I wrote a quick synopsis of what I think is flawed. And again. You say I haven't followed the rules. 0 sense I don't knownif this is a because I'm new thing so youre making rules up and impossible to follow but its wrong what you're doing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.