• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF PAM crystals compared to Gen

Deeboo

Known Member
26/7/19
Hi guys, i’m a big fan of Prof’s crystals as I have sent him my Sub and GMT. The blackhole upgrade is night and day.

however, im contemplating if I should upgrade my VSF Pam312 and 683 as I have seen Gen Pams in pictures and they don’t have the “invisible” glass that Prof’s 2X AR has. Puretime mentions that the VSF has a single coating AR. Not sure how this compares to Gen. Can anyone advise how vsf stacks up against gen as far as clarity?

Taz71

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/6/16
Parts Unknown
I’ve recently received a xtal for my 088 from warehouse outlet 1999, I can’t wait to have it installed. I’m the same, I have prof xtals on all of my rollies, but I’ve only had it on one of my Pams, I had it on a 688 and it was amazing

Reactions: Deeboo

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
I’ve recently received a xtal for my 088 from warehouse outlet 1999, I can’t wait to have it installed. I’m the same, I have prof xtals on all of my rollies, but I’ve only had it on one of my Pams, I had it on a 688 and it was amazing

Not familiar with that seller, unless you meant to say wholesaleoutlet990.