• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF PAM968 Bronze

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
I might order, this depending on how much wine I drink tonight...! For each sip I justify why I need another PAM.

I said away from Pam reps for over a year now all of the sudden all these releases I can’t stop buying good luck this ones is beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
I said away from Pam reps for over a year now all of the sudden all these releases I can’t stop buying good luck this ones is beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Its already in my shopping cart over at Puretime, hopefully I come to my senses.

Reactions: Rufctr2

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
I might order, this depending on how much wine I drink tonight...! For each sip I justify why I need another PAM.
Lol I'm the same way. But a lot of nice models have popped up M2M and had me passing on some newer models for older ones.

I just wonder if another Bronzo is realistic or just excess.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: johnlogan

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Lol I'm the same way. But a lot of nice models have popped up M2M and had me passing on some newer models for older ones.

I just wonder if another Bronzo is realistic or just excess.

LOL For me, another bronze, its just excess ! I as well have been lusting for older pieces lately. Realistically the last thing I need is another watch. Its a disease and I cant stop tempting myself.

Reactions: Podraza

Hazing

9/5/19
LOL For me, another bronze, its just excess ! I as well have been lusting for older pieces lately. Realistically the last thing I need is another watch. Its a disease and I cant stop tempting myself.
Exactly. I've been saying the same thing a lot lately. I don't need another watch. I don't even have an opportunity to wear them with things being so quiet. I'm just wearing them around my house.

And I admittedly have serious impulse control issues. Lol

Hazing

9/5/19
Very nice, tempted to get it myself....despite all the "cons" mentioned above......
Don't let the "list of cons" get in your head. It's an extremely picky group here. Depending on your collection, if you put this on wrist for a few days and I'd be willing to bet you forget about every one of those flaws.

Reactions: nalomb

tridad

5/11/08
Ordered one, got QC pics, and if I was not careful enough, I would not have noticed that the bezel markers were all wrong.
I think the one I got was built after a “happy hour”. The “45” marker was placed at the “15” position, the 15 placed at the 30 position, and the 30, placed at the 45.
Not sure what happened there, but be careful, you might not catch at first glance, I did not until I looked at it 3or 4 times.
Cheers everyone!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: up_right

Keyblue

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/4/17
So basically VSF put in a p9000 clone that has P9010 printed on it? lol
I'm surprised the community let this one go so easily compared to the other micro-flaws. I guess 968 really is that delicious haha.

par2020070901-16_2.jpg

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
So basically VSF put in a p9000 clone that has P9010 printed on it? lol
I'm surprised the community let this one go so easily compared to the other micro-flaws. I guess 968 really is that delicious haha.

par2020070901-16_2.jpg

I'm pretty sure not everyone is fine with this development if you read the comments. I do not like it myself. But as much as we'd like to think we have power over the factories, they ultimately decide if an issue is worth fixing. You can decide not to buy this, and maybe the factory will update the movement. Or they may not. Time will tell.

Keyblue

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/4/17
I'm pretty sure not everyone is fine with this development if you read the comments. I do not like it myself. But as much as we'd like to think we have power over the factories, they ultimately decide if an issue is worth fixing. You can decide not to buy this, and maybe the factory will update the movement. Or they may not. Time will tell.

Oh I have no issue with people's opinions and their decision to buy or not. Just find it interesting that VSF seem to be quite intentional on this movement decision that they decided to make this minor label change. If they didn't change that, I would've just assumed they're trying to use up excess P9000 inventory. This time it doesn't seem to be a cost/production-based decision nor a mistake.

superspark69

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
22/10/18
Sheffield, UK
Lets hope XF or another factory decide to come out with a version, news that Noob will produce another model (911) is encouraging too. Come on factories..... competition makes it good for us guys if you're trying to out-do one another!

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
I prefer my 382 over the ceramic bezel.
If they made a different bronzo in 44mm I would have to pull out my wallet.