• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Availability of Pam111, 127, 605?

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Congratulations. Nothing in those pictures would indicate that it is not from Noob factory.

64TT180

19/10/14
GARAZI
I saw at PERFECT CLONES PAM 127, still available, but the price ..... a little expensive!

Michoua

Known Member
13/12/19
EU
I saw at PERFECT CLONES PAM 127, still available, but the price ..... a little expensive!

Have you asked Perfect Clones if the Pam 127 is really available ? Some TD's still have it on their website but when i asked for availability they told me it is out of stock or even discontinued.

Michoua

Known Member
13/12/19
EU
what do you deduce it from?
I am very ignorant on the subject can you give me your idea on this watch.

If i were you, i would just ask Sead for the exact version of 111 you have as you got it from him...

Last edited:

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08

Ah, the infamous I saw it in their website claim. Have you looked at a paper catalog before but when you tried to order an item from it you were told it was not available? Same thing. The TD websites are nothing more than paper catalogs.They just show you what you could order from it but it doesn't actually reflect stock on hand. That's why we always recommend asking the TDs for stock availability, regardless of whether something is on their website (or not).

what do you deduce it from?
I am very ignorant on the subject can you give me your idea on this watch.

The Noob mid-case is well-known. No other factory has made it (even its famed rival H-factory, which no longer exists). The movement is the current standard with the Y-incabloc modification to make it look more gen.

If i were you, i would just ask Sead for the exact version of 111 you have as you got it from him...

He was already told by Sead that it was not Noob. Now either that is because it really was made by another factory which for some reason Sead does not want to say, imagine a factory making a Noob clone (a rep of a rep basically :lol: ), or Sead has had a few of those watches in stock for some time and he just isn't sure which factory he got the watch from.

Gonzo697

Known Member
4/8/19
Italia
I don't know what SEAD offered me but I know I'm satisfied with the quality.
the brightness is very good,the charge holds for 2/3 days,the mechanism is not noisy and the strap is good.

my only doubt is the water tightness and the waterproof test I don't want to do so as not to risk!

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
I don't know what SEAD offered me but I know I'm satisfied with the quality.
the brightness is very good,the charge holds for 2/3 days,the mechanism is not noisy and the strap is good.

my only doubt is the water tightness and the waterproof test I don't want to do so as not to risk!

Don't take it to water unless you bring the watch to a watchmaker and have him waterproof the watch.