• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What do you do when you can’t remember factory or versions of your reps

EBE

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/10/10
Missouri
I’m getting ready to off load my entire collection, but I stupidly never kept track of the maker or the versions. I don’t want to waste peoples time by over valuing them but I do want to price them fairly.

granvino

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/4/11
Would be interesting to look at them and try to asses factory, version etc..., like in a blind wine tasting

Duc

I'm Pretty Popular
26/10/11
NYC
So far, you’re valuing them very well. These would probably go for higher. You don’t see these PVD and Titanium models anymore. Especially in those conditions.

(Sell me your 082 and 086 if you have any :) )

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
The PAM sharks & piranhas (me being one of them) are already sending PMs and lighting a candle/praying they will be chosen as buyers LOL

Reactions: Duc

Duc

I'm Pretty Popular
26/10/11
NYC
dadog13 I’m hoping he’ll stick to CONUS shipping and I’ll have a chance over you :p

These are killer pieces. You definitely beat me to the PM :)

Last edited:

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
dadog13 I’m hoping he’ll stick to CONUS shipping and I’ll have a chance over you :p

These are killer pieces. You definitely beat me to the PM :)

I’m omnipresent, have on each continent a base/address. This time I was lucky to be the 1st to PM and looks like I will get what I wanted. Those are good pick ups for my growing collection and I thank again the seller for the opportunity given me to buy.

Reactions: KOT1917

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
I also have my fingers crossed, I’ve got my trigger finger down to 4 minutes this time.

EBE

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/10/10
Missouri
All sold. I think people got some fairly good bargains from this and I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

Now I can purchase that Longines Big Eye!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Hazing

Duc

I'm Pretty Popular
26/10/11
NYC
All sold. I think people got some fairly good bargains from this and I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

Now I can purchase that Longines Big Eye!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Incredible deals. You’ve made a few folks really happy

Reactions: EBE

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
You had some really nice pieces in there

so did you liquidate everything for the Longines? Or just your Panerai ?

Last edited:
Reactions: EBE

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
I have a friend who's very much in the same boat. He's not in the forums AFAIK so he's asking me if I know anyone who can identify which factory made which PAMs so he can sell them off. I said I'd try and ask around, maybe someone knows PAMs. :lol:

Hazing

9/5/19
I have a friend who's very much in the same boat. He's not in the forums AFAIK so he's asking me if I know anyone who can identify which factory made which PAMs so he can sell them off. I said I'd try and ask around, maybe someone knows PAMs. :lol:
Do you really? Why don't you facilitate a sell off and see if he's interested in a bulk sale.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Do you really? Why don't you facilitate a sell off and see if he's interested in a bulk sale.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yeah, really. But as he bought them from a local seller (like I said, he's not from the forums), the prices he's going to sell them for, while he thinks he's selling at a considerable loss, it's still a bit high.

Hazing

9/5/19
Yeah, really. But as he bought them from a local seller (like I said, he's not from the forums), the prices he's going to sell them for, while he thinks he's selling at a considerable loss, it's still a bit high.

yikes. Okay. Carry on.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
yikes. Okay. Carry on.

Anyway, he's not keen on international sales for now. Prefers to keep it local as much as possible. He actually already sold a few, Father's Day gifts. Hahaha Happy Father's Day to all dads everywhere! :D

imajedi

15/8/13
I have a TC sub with a bunch of gen parts and have absolutely no idea what version it is. Was 5 years ago or more

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

EBE

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/10/10
Missouri
You had some really nice pieces in there

so did you liquidate everything for the Longines? Or just your Panerai ?

I have a few watches left. An AP V9 diver modded my Watchknob and a few Seiko Fifty Five Fathom mods. I’ve still got about a dozen gen watches that will remain in my collection.

The Longines is ordered and should be here in a few weeks. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EBE

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/10/10
Missouri
I was checking deliveries today and it looks like the majority of the watches have hit their new homes.

I hope the new owners enjoy them as much as I did.

EBE