• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM382 Bronzo Dial

Veuzu

20/7/14
After Jtime sent me the QC pics, I replied saying that the subdial markers' "patina" tone is a little off for me and also the text seems too thin. That was a couple of days back, still awaiting reply :)

Hi,

I have almost exactly same watch on QC pictures and TD says:
The stocks are all currently made like this

I don't know what to do, I have seen watches here and they are not the same as mine on the QC pictures and don't like the dial of this watch

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Hi,

I have almost exactly same watch on QC pictures and TD says: [/SIZE][/FONT]
I don't know what to do, I have seen watches here and they are not the same as mine on the QC pictures and don't like the dial of this watch
M2M

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

nitocx

Renowned Member
18/10/14
Hi...any update of these "new batches" of 382 dials from TD's...? Forum members have stated those dials are from TDs here, and some of us would like to avoid such new dials...did any of the above aprobé and received the watches? Can you post pictures? It would be very useful for future purchase from TDs . Thanks.

Enviado desde mi SM-A505G mediante Tapatalk

doc_strange

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/20
Like this...☝️

Enviado desde mi SM-A505G mediante Tapatalk

Seen some variation in terms of the VSF stock across batches. I ordered mine a month or two ago, and I did a simple comparison picture with a gen piece. Taking aside some lighting difference, I’d say pretty accurate in terms of dial. https://ibb.co/MnvJgcV hope this helps