• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My Tuttonero PAM438

Finchoz

Known Member
29/7/18
I've had this bad boy for about 18 months. Wear it occasionally but not as much as I did. I really loved the matte black aesthetic, but I have kinda gone off it a little myself now. it's still a very attractive watch though, and a good thing is that it doesn't look like an expensive watch (if you're trying to fly under the radar). Only watch fans will pick it.

It's from VSF (through my dude Robbie @ Aootime), it's the V2 model and I believe very close to gen. Has to be either super rep or NWBG level.

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Very stylish and beautiful watch. Really a rep of very good quality. One of the first panerai that I saw and wanted when I met the brand. Glad you are happy with your choice!

By the way, the strap also suits them.

Finchoz

Known Member
29/7/18
Very stylish and beautiful watch. Really a rep of very good quality. One of the first panerai that I saw and wanted when I met the brand. Glad you are happy with your choice!

By the way, the strap also suits them.

Thanks, yes I actually prefer it with the tan leather strap.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Thanks, yes I actually prefer it with the tan leather strap.

So you prefer the PAM441 instead of the PAM438, because the bracelet is the only big difference. But then if you happen to feel like wearing it on the bracelet, you have the option. If you got the PAM441, you would need to purchase a separate bracelet. That's why for models with bracelets, I buy the bracelet version for the flexibility without that big a change (if any) in price.

Finchoz

Known Member
29/7/18
So you prefer the PAM441 instead of the PAM438, because the bracelet is the only big difference. But then if you happen to feel like wearing it on the bracelet, you have the option. If you got the PAM441, you would need to purchase a separate bracelet. That's why for models with bracelets, I buy the bracelet version for the flexibility without that big a change (if any) in price.

Haha, yeah that's pretty much exactly my reasoning too! Except I messed up when I got my Calibre De Cartier. I wish I got the bracelet version

Last edited: