• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM968 VSF

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
The lume is a deal breaker ????? Because you will be in the same room with someone who has the gen and in case the lights go off unexpectedly and they see how your lume is different to theirs you will get called out?????
Calm down lady. Even under natural light the pearl color is brown on gen vs rep which appears more green.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reactions: replikmaster

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
The lume is a deal breaker ????? Because you will be in the same room with someone who has the gen and in case the lights go off unexpectedly and they see how your lume is different to theirs you will get called out?????
Yes the lume is a deal breaker... unlike you, I like to get my watches right because of me, not to show of to others. And I think you don't know what I'm talking about. Maybe you don't know, but the lume doesn't need to be charged to be called that way. The color of the fucking pearl in natural light is totally off, it looks green, not brown. The same aplies to the indices lume, but not so noticeable.
If you read my last post one more time, you'll see that there's a topic with side by side pics with gen and you can see it clearly.

Enviado de meu SM-N975F usando o Tapatalk

kkj

29/9/09
just received the rep from PT yesterday.

Looking at it now on my wrist.... it is not green at all.
It looks of a pale yellow / beige.

It maybe due to the camera or lighting conditions how it showed up on the pics posted before, but its definetely not green.

Take it from me , and hopefully others who have received theirs too can chim in too.

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11

It maybe due to the camera or lighting conditions how it showed up on the pics posted before, but its definetely not green.

Take it from me , and hopefully others who have received theirs too can chim in too.
Could you please post a picture of it?! I already ordered one and really want it to be nice... I saw some pics that looked very green

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11

I know it may look greeny in pics, but if you could take a pic in some light that show it more like what you see in naked eye would be great

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
cda946d5c52352bcd33319bdacff20ce.jpg

7c2b96ac7a74b9f11ceec3738dd8eaf0.jpg
This is gen, right? If it is rep, it is the first time I see the pearl not green

Last edited:

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
This is gen, right? If it is rep, it is the first time I see the pearl not green

Its rep. The flat lume on the markers and the coloring is an easy tell.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Huckleberry

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/2/15
I’ve noticed the bronze case on my watch, compared to my Armida bronze and the bronze buckle I’ve bought has a definite pink rather than yellow hue. Is this correct and will the patina develop more brown than green on this watch? I’d welcome your comments, I think the red gold colour works well and I would like the patina to develop like tea colour rather than green

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
I’ve noticed the bronze case on my watch, compared to my Armida bronze and the bronze buckle I’ve bought has a definite pink rather than yellow hue. Is this correct and will the patina develop more brown than green on this watch? I’d welcome your comments, I think the red gold colour works well and I would like the patina to develop like tea colour rather than green

The color of bronze can be different, both more yellow, closer to brass, and more pink, which is closer to copper. I like the pinkish color more, so I chose ZF 382 at one time. If the patina is thin and uniform, then the color can be different, on different bronze. But if we talk about the patina of different compounds (green, black, olive, brown), then these are different compounds, the manifestations of which are more dependent on the reagents. Just choose patination methods and experiment with reagents. You can get more patina shades anyway.

fairs

Horology Curious
16/8/20
belgium
Hello anybody here knows where i can buy a nice and qualitative PAM968 BRONZO , tHX

fairs

Horology Curious
16/8/20
belgium
THX Pdatoon, but I am quite new at this forum and see guys talking about TD, Toro, VSF etc..maybe you or other guys have experience with a vendor that has the best 968 replica's and movement inside. Thx for responding.

Pdatoon

Renowned Member
2/2/19
THX Pdatoon, but I am quite new at this forum and see guys talking about TD, Toro, VSF etc..maybe you or other guys have experience with a vendor that has the best 968 replica's and movement inside. Thx for responding.

VSF is just the factory that makes this model. To make it easier for you, i use PT as my TD and always been satisfied.
https://puretimewatch.io/pam968-v-b...ial-on-brown-calfskin-strap-p-9010-clone.html

But you can of course scroll the list of approved TD. Each of them are reliable and professional (that's why they are approved)

Reactions: fairs

fairs

Horology Curious
16/8/20
belgium