• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Project Bronzo! VSF V2 Caseback size?

PAM1983

I'm Pretty Popular
6/4/15
I am looking for a caseback for a bronzo vsf case and also a bronzo crown guard. My search for these in the last 6 months have been ZERO! My issue is what size caseback should i be looking for, as i don't have access to tools to measure the diameter of the threads. Ive been lurking in the forums forever and nothing ever pops up.

Im wondering if I should just buy another Bronzo VSF v2 ? Or is their a site that makes custom casebacks? or.... Anyone know if the Bronzo is still available ? Im just trying to weigh my options on this project.

Thank in advance for any help

PAM1983

I'm Pretty Popular
6/4/15
I am looking for a caseback for a bronzo vsf case and also a bronzo crown guard. My search for these in the last 6 months have been ZERO! My issue is what size caseback should i be looking for, as i don't have access to tools to measure the diameter of the threads. Ive been lurking in the forums forever and nothing ever pops up.

Im wondering if I should just buy another Bronzo VSF v2 ? Or is their a site that makes custom casebacks? or.... Anyone know if the Bronzo is still available ? Im just trying to weigh my options on this project.

Thank in advance for any help

$560 bucks... LMFAO ! Thats crazy!

Rickjames111

5/9/17
St Louis, Mo
Have you asked any of the TD’s if they can source the parts for you? I have heard of many of them selling just parts. Seems like it wouldn’t be an issue if the watch is still being made. These are not modded a ton, so spare parts are hard to find m2m here.

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
What is the scope of your project? How did you end up with a case and no case back or CG?

The case back is one thing, as that should be titanium, but the CG is another. Despite the factories’ claim of consistency, I’ve had a number of Bronzos that are distinctly different in their appearance. It may be better to start fresh than waste the funds chasing a CG that may not be exactly right.

Or you could go two-tone with a titanium CG and crown and have something really unique!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI