• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clasp parts for PAM?

Pelipoika

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/11/19
I have lost a part of my PAM clasp. I’m not sure what is correct word in english, please see the picture. Any idea where I could order new part?

Strap is 24mm and the part is like screw, so it is part only for this kind of strap.

Iekvc.jpg
Ied8I.jpg

Last edited:

Pelipoika

9/11/19
Other question. Where could I find butterfly clasp with Panerai crawings for this strap?

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
bear in mind that not all straps fit the butterfly

Correct. The rubber strap in the picture is only designed for a Tang buckle. The rubber strap designed for a deployant buckle has a different design, which is two ridges that hold the keeper in place like so:

articles_strap15.jpg

Pelipoika

9/11/19
Correct. The rubber strap in the picture is only designed for a Tang buckle. The rubber strap designed for a deployant buckle has a different design, which is two ridges that hold the keeper in place like so:

articles_strap15.jpg

Ok, thanks!

superspark69

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
22/10/18
Sheffield, UK

articles_strap15.jpg

Thats not entirely true, the new tang straps also have these ridges, only the earlier model rubber straps come without the ridges.

The deployment strap has a wider opening at the end to accommodate the clasp arm for the Deployant.

Ill post a pic of some gens for reference

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Thats not entirely true, the new tang straps also have these ridges, only the earlier model rubber straps come without the ridges.

The deployment strap has a wider opening at the end to accommodate the clasp arm for the Deployant.

Ill post a pic of some gens for reference

I see. Good to know. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: superspark69

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
2b971d44852ced7411b416d1766581ca.jpg
face82c5cfaeba541ab53e1e59806726.jpg
8a0e41f429e4556363bdc9d7c0d02452.jpg

Ive plenty of spare parts but wouldn’t be cheap for gen stuff ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow - that's an awesome set. Knowing my luck, I'd need the one single part not included in that kit though. Good stuff.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Phoenixboy