• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Destro Version of 176/177 or 562/564?

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Well, 375 and 617 are 47 mm. As I understand it, you wanted to refuse this size. Moreover, you should check with TD, I doubt that they are available. Pam386, it seems, is on sale, and it happens on m2m, but you should decide on the version, because they were produced from various materials and had different colors in the versions. It is also worth considering that this gen model has not been released. Well, not one of the listed, as I understand it, can’t be deployed to the left side without a specially made dial, because everyone has anything except 2 hands. I think members who talk to TD more actively are aware of whether pam386 vsf is currently available.

Why talk to members who talk to TDs when you can go directly to the TD? Remove the middleman. Besides, you can't hold the member responsible if the PAM is not available. :)

RollieHunter , if you rotate the dial, which as superspark68 mentioned is impossible for watches with a seconds subdial. Also, it would no longer be recognizable as an actual PAM as there are no Destro equivalents for the models you specified.

RollieHunter

Horology Curious
3/5/19
Thanks for the advice guys!
I do realise that PAM 386 was never released.
But I do prefer it over the 375 as its smaller. I already have a Gen 372.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Thanks for the advice guys!
I do realise that PAM 386 was never released.
But I do prefer it over the 375 as its smaller. I already have a Gen 372.

The PAM386 and the PAM375 are both 47mm. One isn't bigger or smaller.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
I'm not sure I understood correctly, but, Pam386 is 44 mm., So he wants it, not 375, which goes 47mm. Is that right?

No you understood correctly. I misremembered the PAM386 as being 47mm, bolstered by the very first link I got from google was that it was 47mm. Checking further this morning, the PAM386 is indeed 44mm. My apologies. :p

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
No you understood correctly. I misremembered the PAM386 as being 47mm, bolstered by the very first link I got from google was that it was 47mm. Checking further this morning, the PAM386 is indeed 44mm. My apologies. :p
With your number of correct tips and posts, this falls into the statistical error. Of course, all is well.
Ever since I joined this community, I have been corrected a sufficient number of times in what I was sure to begin to doubt everything that I could consider to be true.:dejection:

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08

I'm not going to say exactly which one because honestly this is going into spoon-feeding mode. The best rep is going to be the most accurate in terms of features of the gen watch. So eliminate the PAM505 there since that's not a PAM386. :lol: But the PAM386 was said to be made from a composite material which is approximated in the rep by a DLCed titanium case. Then obviously the latest movement is going to be the best meaning it's a superclone movement with gen functions, primarily the independent hour hand adjustment. With that in mind, you can check each of the links. Happy hunting! :)

Reactions: KOT1917

RollieHunter

Horology Curious
3/5/19
Thanks mysterio . Certainly do not wish to be spoon-fed.
Appreciate your advice bro.......
btw the 505 wasnt supposed to be there....my bad