• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Crown of Bronzo 382 rep does not pop out like on other gen PAM

Malaka

Known Member
5/9/19
Germany
Hey guys,

I have a question regarding the crown of the 382: I can wind the crown very easily with the lever closed. On my gen 372 it is much more stiffer.

So I looked closer: When I release the lever on the 372, the crown pops out a little bit. This isn't the case on the 382 rep. It stays where it is when opening the lever.

Is that correct?

WBVOt.jpg

WBJjF.jpg

Thanks
Ben

Last edited:

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
As far as I know, with a sufficient stem length, the position of the head, and therefore the pressure, is controlled by the position of the hexagonal screw of the tube, which you can see under the head. However, I do not have 382 specifically to confirm or deny how this model usually works.

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
I think there is nothing to worry about, because I read about the same comments from the owners of gen and other models. There is a possibility that the contact planes for automatic and manual models are different, because, in a manual wind, the need to open the lever occurs more often, and the system should be more stable. On my 299, too, the lever first presses a little, and then releases the head. At 372 and 127, she "bumps" into the handset. I believe that experts making assemblies will soon speak out and know the specific difference, if any.