• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where to buy grey canvas strap?

PAM_BOY

Legendary Member
6/5/19
Germany
A modified china strap???
Anyway, it doesn't smell like the typical china fungitic impregnation ;-)
And you know cheap strap cheap watch!
The strap especially on a Panerai is an important thing for the overall appearance !!
Cheers

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Looks gray to me with the pitch black background!

Yeah I agree, I ordered it a few hours ago.
i also decided to get noob Pam005, payed for it and placed order then a day after I got QC pics with noob pam111 v5 (aka v10). Weird, I never had that happened before but I decided to accept it.

Reactions: johnlogan

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Yeah I agree, I ordered it a few hours ago.
i also decided to get noob Pam005, payed for it and placed order then a day after I got QC pics with noob pam111 v5 (aka v10). Weird, I never had that happened before but I decided to accept it.

The 111 looks very nice & with a gray strap combo you are gonna be stylin` ! Looking forward to some pics.
Worst case if the strap is too dark a chlorine / water bath will reduce the prominent black color.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
The 111 looks very nice & with a gray strap combo you are gonna be stylin` ! Looking forward to some pics.
Worst case if the strap is too dark a chlorine / water bath will reduce the prominent black color.

Thank you for all the tips and for posting link to the strap.

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
Did you receive it my man?

I just received the strap from DHGate what looked grey on the pictures but unfortunatelly is black as described on DHGate.
Anyways it‘s a nice strap with the inner part made of leather and I will put it on the Noob PAM111 V5 I will receive on monday as I still like it more than the rubber strap.
I will post some pictures once I have the watch.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
I just received the strap from DHGate what looked grey on the pictures but unfortunatelly is black as described on DHGate.
Anyways it‘s a nice strap with the inner part made of leather and I will put it on the Noob PAM111 V5 I will receive on monday as I still like it more than the rubber strap.
I will post some pictures once I have the watch.

I’m happy it arrived but sorry it did not arrive in the correct color. Looking forward to some pics.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
I’m happy it arrived but sorry it did not arrive in the correct color. Looking forward to some pics.

Oh damn, can you take pic of it. I’m still waiting for my strap. I already received noob pam111.

rlx16710

Looking Around
10/6/19
Look for CBStraps on Etsy
They got some grey ones as well

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Oh damn, can you take pic of it. I’m still waiting for my strap. I already received noob pam111.

I was quoting bosaftw my man! However Just pulled the trigger on a 111 myself and will order the exact same strap :)

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
I was quoting bosaftw my man! However Just pulled the trigger on a 111 myself and will order the exact same strap :)

that’s great! I’m very happy with my Pam111, everything seem very solid, all screws are sitting tight. Movement is clean. Now I just wait for that strap.
I don’t mind black but I’d prefer gray.