• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where to buy grey canvas strap?

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
Hi folks,

I am searching for a grey canvas strap like on the two pictures I attach here. I want to put in on a PAM111 rep.
I asked a seller on instagram and he told me it would cost 90€ what is around $100.
Do you know if there is a seller who sells them maybe for a little bit less? Otherwise the strap is almost 50% of the watch price :D

Thank you!

nicmend

Certified
24/3/18
There should be cheap ones on etsy! Try to have a look. More known vendors have higher prices, but another thing you could do is go on panerai's Instagram account and look at the pictures they are tagged in, you'll find many vendors pages

Inviato dal mio Mi MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Thx. They look quite good in those pics.

Im very happy with this sellers leather & rubber strap. Never tried the canvas but he is best in class quality vs cost in the items I have ordered.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Thanks, even if it‘s black instead of grey I ordered one of those right now and will take some pictures when it arrives :)

Please do - I love those pics you posted at the beginning so I fancy shamelessly copying yout style too if the strap turns out okay!

Reactions: bosaftw

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Im very happy with this sellers leather & rubber strap. Never tried the canvas but he is best in class quality vs cost in the items I have ordered.

How about shipping time?
im in the US.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Stay away from the cheap cheap ones. You can get really good ones for almost the same price. Dr. Phil has some for less than $60.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hazing

9/5/19
Sometimes shipping is very quick. It's not something you can count on but sometimes you can things very quickly. I've received packages via standard shipping in a week from order to delivery.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Sometimes shipping is very quick. It's not something you can count on but sometimes you can things very quickly. I've received packages via standard shipping in a week from order to delivery.

Yes it depends on so many factors.
sometimes I get package from China EMS in 2 week but sometimes it takes more than a month.
But I never had package stuck in US customs for more than 2 days.

Hazing

9/5/19
Yes it depends on so many factors.
sometimes I get package from China EMS in 2 week but sometimes it takes more than a month.
But I never had package stuck in US customs for more than 2 days.

Ha. It goes to show you how much things can vary. I swear the customs officer who works DHL in Boston is a dick. They’re allowed to hold 5igns for 45 days without mak8ng a determination. I think he waits 44 days before looking at an item. Or mine.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Ha. It goes to show you how much things can vary. I swear the customs officer who works DHL in Boston is a dick. They’re allowed to hold 5igns for 45 days without mak8ng a determination. I think he waits 44 days before looking at an item. Or mine.

Damn. Use ems instead of DHL. EMS is slow but it all depends. My Pam Bronzo got shipped in China on Nov 11 and it arrived today ( nov 25 ). I think it’s the fastest EMS mail from China I ever got. When it arrived in US (NYC) it went so quick - just 3 days. Usually it takes another week.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Hi folks,

I am searching for a grey canvas strap like on the two pictures I attach here. I want to put in on a PAM111 rep.
I asked a seller on instagram and he told me it would cost 90€ what is around $100.
Do you know if there is a seller who sells them maybe for a little bit less? Otherwise the strap is almost 50% of the watch price :D

Thank you!

do you know which Pam in one this pic?