• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Factories enough playing small !!!!!!!! I now demand the Pam 968 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
Agree patiently waiting it’s gonna pop up this will be a cash cow for the factories
I love this watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Although factories are definitely interested in the bottom line, it's curious that they have not made this and many other PAMs deemed as "cash cows". Maybe it's not on their dartboard of models to replicate.

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
I have at least 5/6 straps waiting for this beauty !

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
factories are lazy and probably think the bronze hype is over

They released the new gray Tudor and the BR 03 bronze diver too. I’m sure they know it will be sold out quickly, so they prefer to release the other new submersible and to be sure to sold everything.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
They released the new gray Tudor and the BR 03 bronze diver too. I’m sure they know it will be sold out quickly, so they prefer to release the other new submersible and to be sure to sold everything.

So if they're sure, why don't they release it already?

Hemaniaco

Known Member
21/10/19
If they do it Im totally in thats for sure (hopefully we have some undercover factory manager here) :punk::punk:

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
I highly doubt it based on experience, but who knows?

I reckon our beloved TDs should suffice to relay the hype on the streets...

TDs for I know for sure you have privileged access to...

So this is it Mysterio, show us your Jedi Tricks, it all depends on you brother !!! Lol :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hemaniaco

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Perhaps to be sure to sold everything.

That's a weak premise at best. Sell everything? How can they even know that? Also, there is a point where excitement for something will peak and then ebb. Sure, maybe after that point, they can still eventually sell everything but it will take longer compared to if they sell it now. I doubt they think things that deeply. Look at the other SIHH2019 PAMs. They're selling well. Why not release them now and take advantage of the momentum?

I reckon our beloved TDs should suffice to relay the hype on the streets...

TDs for I know for sure you have privileged access to...

So this is it Mysterio, show us your Jedi Tricks, it all depends on you brother !!! Lol :)

Some of that privilege is imagined. :lol: If I had that power. I tell you, there would be a lot other models that I would be more interested in than the PAM968. :)

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Gorgeous, I'd be the first in line as well!

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk