• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My humble PAMily and eager for a nice 372

vanheden

Horology Curious
16/10/12
After beeing out of the game for quite som time, the bug has caught me once more. I thought I'd share my collection so far and at the same time maybe get some feedback regarding two different 372:s:

The V6F available at dealerclocks:

https://dealerclocks.cn/products/pam372-luminor-1950-3-days

The PAM372O from Z-factory available at Toro's

http://www.trb88.club/index.php?route=product/product&path=35_169&product_id=1499

Sorry for the lousy pictures, bad lighting in november here in Sweden =)

Also, what do you guys think of the 029 on a bracelet? Shifted it around from the 328, I kind of like it

vanheden

Horology Curious
16/10/12
Checked the PAM-guide and there are versions from the above factories mentioned there but I’m not sure if those are the most recent ones or if there has been upgrades.

Do you guys have any input as to which one is preferable? The finish of the dial and case are the most important aspects to me. Whether the movement is a bit more accurate on one is less significant.

Greatfull for any inputs ????

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Checked the PAM-guide and there are versions from the above factories mentioned there but I’m not sure if those are the most recent ones or if there has been upgrades.

Do you guys have any input as to which one is preferable? The finish of the dial and case are the most important aspects to me. Whether the movement is a bit more accurate on one is less significant.

Greatfull for any inputs ????

There have been no updates (that I know of) on the PAM372 from the various factories. So ZF (first class) > V6F (good rep).

vanheden

Horology Curious
16/10/12
Thanks for the respons guys!

A bit on the fence about ordering a 372. Time will tell...