• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help Me Update the SUPER REP list!

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Hey guys,

I created the
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...er-reps-nwbigs topic as you probably know.

I need your help to update the PAM section. It is based on the originale ALE's guide but I couldn't follow most discussion about Panerai.

So, my request is simple, if you see a NWBIG watch that is missing in the list, please do the following:

Post an answer containing infos like this.

1. Model XXX
2. Factory YYY
3. Source

For example:

1. PAM 909
2. WTFactory V3
3. Link to an actual discussion (involving PAM experts) that confirm it's a Super Rep/First Class.

I would be really grateful if you can help me complete and update the list!

Thank you so much. <3

Last edited:
Reactions: kennygconspiracy

up_right

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/17
Spain
id say its a super rep - the only flaw is the G on the crown guard

To quote kilowattore

Well if you are so picky you can see much more things wrong in those pics such as wrong chamfers on top and bottom of the CG, wrong finishing on the CG pin, too rounded and too high bezel pips, smaller chamfering on the bezel with worse polishing, too rounded pearl rim, minute markers on bezel not crisp enough...

These are so small details though. Not a deal breaker for a rep that costs 1/100 of the gen imho.

Reactions: kilowattore

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
PAM438
VSF V2
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...438-gen-vs-rep

Super rep atleast from my own behalf but definitely first class. They fixed the movement its all blacked out.
K3Tyo.jpg
K3P3k.jpg
K3pED.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Nivka

bgood11

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
20/8/19
I’ll second the 438. Awesome rep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Can we look at GF JLC Master moon phase and get the consensus. Many say it’s better than zf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
XLR8R bgood11

Thank you. So the movement got updated since the Youtube video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46pP...ature=youtu.be

Well in that video he shows 441 v2 if i recall correctly the first VSF 438 used 7750. VSF 438 V1 used custom movement that had some parts blacked out but had all the gen functions. VSF 438 V2 has completely blacked out movement and has the same movement as 438 V1 and 441 just PVD coated thats all. Its stable and never gave any issues. Keeps the time really good i have it more than a year.

Last edited:

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
That YouTube video is discussing the PAM441 not the PAM438.

I'm allowing this thread for now but any discussion of any other brand and I am locking this down and you can go discuss it in the general discussion section.

Thank you! So the PAM438 is a Super Rep? ;)

alexutzuro

Renowned Member
Certified
22/9/15
Well in that video he shows 441 v2 if i recall correctly the first VSF 438 used 7750. VSF 438 V1 used custom movement that had some parts blacked out but had all the gen functions. VSF 438 V2 has completely blacked out movement and has the same movement as 438 V1 and 441 just PVD coated thats all. Its stable and never gave any issues. Keeps the time really good i have it more than a year.

I'm about to embark on a search journey for the v2 438 but i want to know first if the power reserve indicator is functional or faux. Woul highly appreciate any insight regarding it :D

Thanks bud!

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
I'm about to embark on a search journey for the v2 438 but i want to know first if the power reserve indicator is functional or faux. Woul highly appreciate any insight regarding it :D

Thanks bud!

If i recall coreectly it is faux. I dont use power reserve on that one because it is dumb to check your movement for the reserve. Bad design atleast from my own behalf. Other than that its perfect and sexy watch 10/10 would buy it again.