• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone hear about REP. that made from Japan factory?

anthony_1994

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
11/10/19
I found there is a website from google.

The rep version seems perfect. And they claimed the watch made from Japan.

Any comments about this website or Japan factory producer? Need you guys professional experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

Warrcraft

Renowned Member
14/4/06
United States
I’m not sure if you are self promoting a scam site (which I suspect you are as we are not stupid around here), or you are seriously misinformed?? Your question is RWI 101, there are NO makers of “Swiss” “Italian” or “Japanese” AAA+ watches....period! For new members reading this post, beware of scammers (like I think this guy most likely is) And, STICK to the forums TD’s, unless you want to be scammed, get a lower quality watch, and pay more for it in the process. As for the OP, just in case I'm wrong. People on RWI are happy to help with a legit question, but you really need to do your own reading and research.

Last edited:

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I can't be bothered with it anymore though, it looked like a toy watch on my wrist. I bought it because of the internet hype, like many others :)

Reactions: Warrcraft

erekose

Renowned Member
Supporter
13/2/12
Tokyo
I just saw this and almost laughed out loud at the idea of a rep producer based here in Japan....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
I know a guy here that makes 1:1 replica bridges for sale here in the US...PM me for info

Reactions: erekose