• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM 982 from DHgate

TimosL

24/12/18
Athens, Greece
SO I found a PAM 982 in DHgate. Since I spotted this model from its release and was looking forward to the replica release, I pulled the trigger and tried my luck. The price was around 150€ and I specifically asked the seller if the chrono worked and he replied "yes my friend" :) Guess what, when I received the watch the chrono was not working. THe two second hands are glued together at approximately 90 degrees and move as seconds hands. I filled a complain to DHgate and got a refund of about 50€ and kept the watch. TO be honest, I like it, it is a bit larger than 47mm but quite nice. Take a look at the photos and judge by yourself.

IMG-0954.jpg

IMG-0955.jpg

IMG-0956.jpg

IMG-0958.jpg

IMG-0959.jpg

Last edited:

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
I could have told you the chronos were going to work that way... or more specifically, the second hand. I’ve seen them doat a lot. On dh gate watches are infamous for doing that - being fixed 45 degress apart and spinning together. On the gate, you have to ask everything twice and be crafty about how you do it to get an accurate answer.

It doesnt look bad. And the size looks right too. I wS browsing last night and contemplating buying a 1616 just to snatch the pip.

Last edited: