• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Pam 960 42mm Baselworld 2019

Blingo

Renowned Member
30/9/18
Turkey
2f89fa3174ef48d3e813914b1b55acf6.jpg
a223b566b22d37080073bd5307e92e5b.jpg

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Daywalker2020

Looking Around
26/3/20
Hello Ladies and Gents,

Amazing pics and loving this website ????????.

i just got my pam960 yesterday and was wondering if anybody replaced the strap with a gen one? Tried dismantling the black rubber strap it came with but wasn’t able to... with the Pam616 I used the iPhone’s SIM card tray’s pin and worked beautifully.

also would be nice to see pics if anyone installed gen straps on the 960 ????. Looking forward to it

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Hello Ladies and Gents,

i just got my pam960 yesterday and was wondering if anybody replaced the strap with a gen one? Tried dismantling the black rubber strap it came with but wasn’t able to... with the Pam616 I used the iPhone’s SIM card tray’s pin and worked beautifully.

also would be nice to see pics if anyone installed gen straps on the 960 ????. Looking forward to it

Look in the Panerai wristies thread and read through this thread. You can also see some ideas in the 1616 thread as it’s really just a 47mm version. I wear a different strap just about every time I wear the watch.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Hello Ladies and Gents,

You should look in the Panerai wristies thread as well as the threads in the “eye candy and wristshot” section because there are a ton. You can also look through this thread as well as the 1616 thread because it’s really just a larger version of the same watch. I wear a different strap almost every time I wear the watch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hector-Anabasi

Known Member
26/3/18
Oslo - Norway
Hello mates, I placed an order for this beauty to Ryan (InTime) on Tuesday. Some issues to process the payment but after a couple of attempts the money went through ad reached the bank. After three days I got the QCs. All good. VSF has done a good job.. apparently! I asked then for a pic of the lumen and a time graph. I got the Lume yesterday and the colors are completely wrong. All green rather tan blue. I reject the watch and I’m waiting to receive updates from Ryan.. hopefully soon.
Anyone has experienced something similar?!
I keep you posted anyway.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Hector-Anabasi

Known Member
26/3/18
Oslo - Norway
It is the Croco black nubuck.

Still loving this watch. Had it for revision and reluming by Natas78. Perfect Rep now :)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Hello mate. Who has done the revision to your piece? Mine has the movement extremely noisy.. I cannot bear it..

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk