• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pam 968 build

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
The title is a bit misleading and it really undersells the importance of the video. It's not really a build, as the term is used here, which is a custom assembly of standard and modded parts to produce a watch that is commonly not available in the market. This is a detailed "How Panerai Makes It" video for the PAM968, which is a fascinating look into how one of the very desirable PAMs for the gen market and one of the most awaited reps are made. Now kind of thinking how much of the actual gen process is used for the rep. Thanks for sharing! :D

Curious note though, what the heck does Making-Off mean? Making Of I know but Making-Off (with the hyphen)? Even Merriam Webster is clueless. :lol:

Update:

Okay, who's working for WatchAdvisor here? Or maybe Alexander Linz is a member. The spelling has changed to Making-of but still there is no such term (with the hyphen). :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike777

ArtA380

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/1/17
Europe
What is the normal time between the release date of a new watch like this very very nice PAM968 and the rep introduced on the market?

CybNoX

23/5/15
Can be T minus X , T or T plus X or never at all.

it’s mind blogging as to why PAM968 not rep till now, given that most of the parts are can rehash from the already repped PAM671.

com’on VSF! I’m rooting for you! :D

Hemaniaco

Known Member
21/10/19
My box has still one space available and is def for that. Hopefully they release this soon.