• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pam 984 out?

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
Well, mine arrived today. One week after sending Li payment. Awesome job getting it out before the holiday.
The rotor is a little noisy, but that's easily fixable. It makes the 719 feel like it's made of steel, the weight difference is that noticeable!
It's definatley thinner. It's a winner!!!
I'll get some side by sides up and check the weights. To me it doesn't sit well on my wrist with the strap it came with, so for the moment, I swapped it out for a green kevlar with gen pig. Goes well

superspark69

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
22/10/18
Sheffield, UK
Well, mine arrived today. One week after sending Li payment. Awesome job getting it out before the holiday.
The rotor is a little noisy, but that's easily fixable. It makes the 719 feel like it's made of steel, the weight difference is that noticeable!
It's definatley thinner. It's a winner!!!
I'll get some side by sides up and check the weights. To me it doesn't sit well on my wrist with the strap it came with, so for the moment, I swapped it out for a green kevlar with gen pig. Goes well

postman is dropping mine off tomorrow

superspark69

Certified
22/10/18
Sheffield, UK
Mines arrived and have to say I really like this one, the factory has done a great job!. the way the light plays with the mirror text is awesome

Last edited:
Reactions: Str1xt and Rufctr2

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
Mines arrived and have to say I really like this one, the factory has done a great job!. the way the light plays with the mirror text is awesome

Glad it arrived safe and sound. It is a really nice watch isn't it. I think you have to see the text in person to appreciate it. Enjoy it it as I will mine.

superspark69

Certified
22/10/18
Sheffield, UK
98357eb7560be1f718f3894d7b7a919a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ICYUNV

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/6/18
Got mine yesterday and I'm so jealous of you guys that can pull this off; my wrist is just not up for the task.

I really, really like this watch. The overall look and construction are to be admired. Simply holding in my hands brings me joy. Unfortunately, I have to let it go. I'll be posting it in the M2M later today.

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
Got mine yesterday and I'm so jealous of you guys that can pull this off; my wrist is just not up for the task.

That is a shame. Have you tried wearing it loose? More casual in front and not behind the wrist bone? It is an either or way of wearing a watch. Personally I have never liked a watch that strangles my wrist.. Just a thought, before you let her go.
And try a different strap.......

Last edited:

syafiq

Horology Curious
18/5/14
Looks good, but does the gen have running number of 300 for v series?