• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM692?

BIOHAZARD

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/8/19
DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE THE REP 692? IF SO WHAT MANF IS IT? AND IS IT A SUPER REP.. I SEE THEM LISTED ON MOST OF THE SITES BUT CANT FIND ONE.. ANYONE?

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
First you may want to adjust your keyboard as all caps are considered very rude. Next thread will be deleted. Any further violations may get you banned.

Now as for the watch in question not that many have it from what I can tell but it has been released. Can't classify it as a super-rep as there have been no formal reviews, most especially how the titanium case on the rep compares to the BMG Tech case on the gen.

BIOHAZARD

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/8/19
wow bunch of pussies in here must be some California liberals huh.. offended by caps lock that's a new low lol

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE THE REP 692? IF SO WHAT MANF IS IT? AND IS IT A SUPER REP.. I SEE THEM LISTED ON MOST OF THE SITES BUT CANT FIND ONE.. ANYONE?

A shame that you would ruin the opportunity to learn an enormous amount of information from this site. Instead you are incredibly rude to an extremely respected Moderator.