• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

just got my PAM 111 noob but it is as if the winding teeth are not catching...

pamlovaboriholly

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/19
it feels like the wind skips...as if the teeth on the gear do not catch. easy fix for this? serviceable?

if i were to replace the entire movement how does one go about it given the decorative plates? the pam 111 is an open case back. can you just swap these out but will it then NOT say panerai or is it a different layer? thank in advance guys

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
If I correctly understood the essence of the problem, (The fact that the gears slip during winding), then the local master should fix this not too expensive. If this fails, you can ask about the new movement of your TD, for many it is affordable, and not too expensive. If you just received them, then it is possible to ask TD about possible solutions.

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
If you have pam111, then there are no decorative plates in it. Decoration is applied priyamo on the bridges of movement

pamlovaboriholly

10/6/19
i am sorry if it is frustrating..my pam111 has panerai on the movement on the back. its in small letters. isnt this ON th emovement or sep from it.

up_right

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/17
Spain
Sounds like you need a new winding pinion. Seems to be a fairly common problem on the PAM 111 Noob... I switched out mine with an ETA pinion and now works 100% ok.

pamlovaboriholly

10/6/19
hmm or could be a barrel spring too? are these easy to fix from any watch person and are the parts readily avail. ty so much!

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
I had a problem with teeth catching. I soon kicked her to the kerb.