• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

44mm Pam 111 on small wrist (6.5in)

Tgz

Known Member
21/4/19
Just making this post here for other small wristed folk as there isn’t a ton of content regarding this. Just got my first rep from BK - Pam 111. Bk was really great to work with - very responsive to any questions about the process. My noob 111 is beautiful as expected and with BKs mods I’m confident in the longevity of everything. Back to the real subject here though - I have small 6.5in wrists that are fairly flat and have pulled off some bigger watches in the past, but the Pam is really cutting it close for me. I can rock it, as my upper arms are decently sized and I feel like it offsets my small wrists with a big watch but yet again, cutting it close. I have a gen Black bay Sg, Stowa klassic 40 and Seiko tuna, and the sweet spot for my wrist is def the slim 40mm stowa. I guess I’m just here to say that if you’re wondering if a 44mm is going to work on a 6.5 wrist my answer would be it depends on the rest of your build. I’m 5’11 and about 160lbs shape and I think from a distance the watch works and my wife thinks it looks good on me, but I think if I was a couple inches shorter with same wrist size it might look too big. If you’re at a flat 6.75 I think you’ll take the 44mm perfectly - maybe even pull off a 46mm. Today is a bitter sweet day for me because I got a beautiful new watch, but in the same day realized I’ll never be able to pull off that 46mm carbotech or California dial radiomir I’ve been lusting after - or Big pilot for that matter.

Tgz

Known Member
21/4/19
https://imgur.com/a/hSpGJKp here are some photos. I also instantly swapped out the noob strap that felt like it was going to shatter when I bent it. I got the Panatime rubber strap and I’m very happy with it, very soft and comfy and great color. Also Porsche is gen body and frame with a Honda motor. Thinking of switching to gen motor one day. ;)

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
You think a 44 is bad, try a 52!! Here's a comparison against a 48

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
You're worried about having puny 6.5" wrists. Wonder how I feel with a 6 1/4" one? :lol:

Rickjames111

5/9/17
St Louis, Mo
I am almost identical in size to you and also have a 6.5” wrist. I wear a 111, a radiomir, and a 47mm Bronzo. I don’t feel like any of them are big.

Reactions: Blshh

Tgz

Known Member
21/4/19
I am almost identical in size to you and also have a 6.5” wrist. I wear a 111, a radiomir, and a 47mm Bronzo. I don’t feel like any of them are big.

568840-EB-B9-DF-41-F3-A905-275-ED8-BF0-E5-F.jpg

yeah man that actually looks great on you.. hmm... got me thinking

Last edited: