Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

Any 112 or similar dial’d models still available?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any 112 or similar dial’d models still available?

Hey all. I’m looking for a model 112, which is a standard Luminor case, sandwich dial, without a seconds @ 9 subdial.

I dont think the 112s are available from factories anymore, but are there any other options?

Can a sandwich dial easily be swapped onto a sausage dial model without seconds @ 9?

I appreciate the help
    Desperately in search of: Panerai 250 Daylight Chrono

Also looking for other 44mm brushed steel Luminors: 086, 222, 236, 308, 356

Finders fee!

The PAM112 has long been discontinued by Noob. I'm not sure about the answer to your second question as I can't completely understand it. What exactly do you want to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Duc View Post

Can a sandwich dial easily be swapped onto a sausage dial model without seconds @ 9?
      Yes, it is easy

Comment

Originally posted by dadog13 View Post

Yes, it is easy
        Oh, I get it now. Like get a PAM000 (sausage base dial) and drop in a PAM112 (sandwich base) dial? Yeah, no worries. It's drop-in. However, the 000 is a closed caseback and the PAM112 has a display caseback so you would also have to get that.

Comment

You can get a 112 from Davidsen.
          He uses a Noob 111 as the base watch and swaps in his 112 dial (which is really good)
          Last edited by thorne; 18-08-19, 13:05.

Comment

Originally posted by dadog13 View Post

Yes, it is easy
            No issues with the center pin height since sausage dial is thinner? Thanks !

Finders fee!

Comment

Originally posted by thorne View Post
              He uses a Noob 111 as the base watch and swaps in his 112 dial (which is really good)
              I’ve been working with him, he’s out of stock and said his guy that does the 111-112 conversion work isn’t doing anymore. I’ll probably buy some dials off him and have somebody near me do it.

Finders fee!

Comment

Originally posted by Duc View Post

I’ve been working with him, he’s out of stock and said his guy that does the 111-112 conversion work isn’t doing anymore. I’ll probably buy some dials off him and have somebody near me do it.
                You still have to get the caseback, although it really depends on whether that's important to you.

Comment

Originally posted by mysterio View Post

You still have to get the caseback, although it really depends on whether that's important to you.
                  Yeah I’ll just pick up a 111 and have it swapped and live with it.

Thanks for the help, all!
                  Last edited by Duc; 18-08-19, 14:53.

Finders fee!

Comment

Originally posted by thorne View Post
                    Not available any more
                    Looking for a DSN PAM036

Comment

Can you PM me davidsens website

Comment

Working...
                      X