• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What’s your favourite Panerai?

Bigozuk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/6/19
119c26fccad42816b61ce3ca7cada284.jpg

My favorite PAMs are all Gens! Pam632,561 and my holy grail my 233!

I want to add a Pam292! Gen or rep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah large face, big hands - just what i need with my eyesight......every one is stunning. if i had to choose one it would be the one in the middle. no wait, the one on the left. infact probably the right....Eh no cant make up my mind. i wish i had any one of them.

magic2

Known Member
20/2/15
Pam 417 KW, great price, super rep, looks good, best quality, nice engravement, keeps great time, only lacking a decent strap

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
It seems to me that everyone should have at least 127. I see several reasons:
- This is a typical style of PAM, crownguard, a dome, a sandwich and more.
- This is 47mm PAM. If this size is suitable for you, then in the future you will get access to the brightest models that are scary to buy for those who are used to smaller models.
- This is one of the most successful combinations of parts, and the secondary price for gen makes it clear that many people think so. - This is a rare enough PAM to get into an awkward situation with the owner of gen.
- This is one of the most well-repeated models, and from most factories, which gives maximum satisfaction and eliminates the need for compromises.
- Gen is expensive enough to test rep, even with purchasing power to buy. - Even if this watch did not satisfy you “out of the box” there is a sufficient number of mods that will allow you to get close to gen already dangerously close, usefully spend money and have fun.
- Except for size, is it more or less universal watch. In general, everything except the need to shove them under the cuffs, or wear them with a tracksuit. (And even in these cases you can contrive)

“And of course, I just really like them.” ????

Reactions: Hasselbaink