Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

What’s your favourite Panerai?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s your favourite Panerai?

So back again. And my need to buy my first replica is itching through my body and ofcourse it has to be a PAM!

A quick and simple question to you all, what is your favourite Panerai watch?

Would love pictures, stories or details about them aswell. I’m torn between so many different models and would love to hear what y’all are rocking!

Has to be the Submersible - PAM 616 Carbotech, VSF v3 is my favourite watch. Love my VSF PAM 382 v2 Bronzo as well - depends on your mood and view on position on big watches :P

Comment

Definately the PAM 243 NOOB V2.

Comment

My favorite PAMs are all Gens! Pam632,561 and my holy grail my 233!

I want to add a Pam292! Gen or rep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

-
          Last edited by SamBarker; 16-08-19, 21:17.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy818 View Post

Damn that PAM233 is gorgeous! Lucky you Do you know if there is a rep of it?

Comment

Originally posted by SamBarker View Post

Damn that PAM233 is gorgeous! Lucky you Do you know if there is a rep of it?
              Short answer, no. Long answer, if you searched, you would find the answer for yourself, which is no, it has not been repped.

Comment

Originally posted by mysterio View Post

Short answer, no. Long answer, if you searched, you would find the answer for yourself, which is no, it has not been repped.
                Fair enough, thanks for the info mate!

Comment

Pam111 noob v4, great price, looks good, keeps great time, only lacking a good strap

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy818 View Post

I love the 233 but if I were to have one, I’d strongly prefer the dot dial. Don’t get me wrong - if they made a rep without the dot, I’d grab it in a heart beat but if I have a choice, I’m going for the dot dial. It’s amazing how one little detail makes so much of a difference. But if I was buying gen, I don’t think I’d get a 233.its in the top 5 but too far away from the number 1 to really be a contender.

For me... I think it would be a 605. I love Panerai grey dials. Particularly the 605. For me... top 5, you could probably put a 187 on that list. I would really like a GMT too so you could probably put a 944 on that list. Another Grey dial (dot dial too). Right now, I don’t think any of these models are currently available through the TDs but if anyone knows any differently, please let me know.

Comment

Pak 616

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Comment

Pam 202

Comment

187, no my 176, no the 114, dammit my 518. It's not as easy as you might think. But I do like those four.

Comment

Originally posted by Hazing View Post

I love the 233 but if I were to have one, I’d strongly prefer the dot dial. Don’t get me wrong - if they made a rep without the dot, I’d grab it in a heart beat but if I have a choice, I’m going for the dot dial. It’s amazing how one little detail makes so much of a difference. But if I was buying gen, I don’t think I’d get a 233.its in the top 5 but too far away from the number 1 to really be a contender.

For me... I think it would be a 605. I love Panerai grey dials. Particularly the 605. For me... top 5, you could probably put a 187 on that list. I would really like a GMT too so you could probably put a 944 on that list. Another Grey dial (dot dial too). Right now, I don’t think any of these models are currently available through the TDs but if anyone knows any differently, please let me know.
                            I love your picks as well! I tried to find the 233 Dot dial but wasn't able to find one that didn't have the power reserve indicator problem, so I settled for the am/pm one.

Comment

I can’t choose one, sorry !

Comment

Working...
                              X