Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

PAM1616 released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 960 with blue lume does look nice, but I assume they must have stocks of the bigger Carbotech case size. Puretime tell me the 1616 isn't expected for another week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by rj999 View Post
      The 960 with blue lume does look nice, but I assume they must have stocks of the bigger Carbotech case size. Puretime tell me the 1616 isn't expected for another week or so.
      Mines not ordered from puretime but im hopefully getting mine in hand at the start of next week if not it will have to wait until my return from vacation.
      Looking for a DSN PAM036

Comment

Originally posted by Train1 View Post
        I get that its personal preference but they'd sell a lot more of them in more reasonable 44mm and below sizes, especially when the identical gens are available in smaller sizes. Cheaper to make, harder to spot flaws and don't look clownish on the wrist (even large wrists).
        I'd argue the opposite. In my experience gen 47mm sell well and 42mm languish...

44 does sell the fastest, especially bettarini case here in Japan, but subs are great in 47.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope they can fix the lume around the inside edge of the hands. If they nail that, this one will be hard to beat...
          What I got so far:

Super Franken DSSD Blue//Franken 16613 Serti Dial//Genenstein 16613 Bluesy//Super Franken Datejust 16000// Franken Datejust 16233//Super Franken Explorer 2 Polar//Super Franken 16610 LV//TC Yachtmaster// Franken BPSD//Genenstein SMP 300m Ceramic//Franken Breitling Super Avenger//Marlin 127//Franken AP Diver//IWC 5009//RolexAddict 5512//DSN 201a//

Comment

What's wrong with lume?

Comment

Originally posted by newonboard View Post
              What's wrong with lume?
              Looks like it is thicker on there rep.
              Looking for a DSN PAM036

Comment

Has anyone already got their 1616? I'm curious about your photos, because I'm interested in buying.I will exchange my Natas78 for this - I have to have a big one because I have a big wrist.
                Last edited by newonboard; 05-08-19, 18:20.

Comment

that's a good question, anyone got QC photos? I am waiting for mine for almost a week now....

Comment

Comment

my wrist is 17cm, what you think should i cop it or its to big for my wrist?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrkelaaaa View Post
                        my wrist is 17cm, what you think should i cop it or its to big for my wrist?
                        It really depends on you. But some have smaller wrists than yours and wear 47mm PAMs.

Comment

Originally posted by mysterio View Post

It really depends on you. But some have smaller wrists than yours and wear 47mm PAMs.
                          I have the earlier 47mm Carbotech, it's a little too big on my wrist though so it sits in my watch box looking pretty. If they did the 42mm one, I'd have one. As it is, I make do with the fantasy Carbotech GMT that Angus was selling a year or two ago.
                          Last edited by rj999; 08-08-19, 08:57.

Comment

Originally posted by rj999 View Post

I have the earlier 47mm Carbotech, it's a little too big on my wrist though so it sits in my watch box looking pretty. If they did the 42mm one, I'd have one. As it is, I make do with the fantasy Carbotech GMT that Angus was selling a year or two ago.
                            If you're not going to wear it, it's just taking up watch box space. Maybe waiting for the 42mm Carbotech to come out first.

Comment

It looks like the initial batch was very small and we are all waiting for watches to come?

Comment

Originally posted by PolonusTM View Post
                                It looks like the initial batch was very small and we are all waiting for watches to come?
                                I think it is still not really released..
                                It was all announcements the past days and the 1st deliveries from factories to dealers who had preorders should be starting in the next couple of days if I am not mistaken

Comment

Working...
                                X