• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Различие версий V6F и XF 005

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Greetings, dear participants!
Recently I started to get involved in good replicas, and apparently I was late for the heyday of a good selection of interesting 44mm luminors.
Now, from TD available, the choice falls on 005, since the model has been worked out, has undergone many changes and what is important for me, has a closed back cover (this is what pushes me away from 111).

I read about splitting KW into VSF, XF and V6F.
Now I want to understand for myself the following:
Is there any difference between pam005 xf and v6f?
As far as I understood, on the example of xf000, they put another mechanism corresponding to the modern series with incabloc and swan neck.
But, since the lid is closed, it doesn’t worry as much as using sausage on the dial.
V6F has obvious flaws, the question is, are they fixed in the XF version, or did they simply put another mechanism (or not) in the old building and designated it as the representative of the new factory?
I saw some photos on the Internet 005 xf, they have the feeling of a flat sausage. But it is very difficult to catch the eye.

Are there owners of 005 xf, or someone who has knowledge of differences from v6f?
Приветствую, уважаемых участников!
Недавно начал увлекаться хорошими репами, и по всей видимости, опоздал к расцвету хорошего выбора интересных 44мм luminors.
Сейчас, из доступного у TD, выбор падает на 005, так как модель отработана, прошла много изменений и что для меня важно, имеет глухую заднюю крышку (именно это меня отталкивает от 111).

Я читал про разделения KW на VSF, XF и V6F.
Сейчас хочу понять для себя следующее:
Есть ли отличия pam005 xf от v6f ?
На сколько я понял, на примере xf000, они ставят другой механизм, соответствующий современной серии с incabloc и лебединой шеей.
Но, поскольку крышка глухая, это волнует не так, как применение колбасы на циферблате.
V6F имеет явные недостатки, вопрос, исправлены ли они в версии XF, или они просто поставили другой механизм (или нет) в старый корпус и обозначили его представителем новой фабрики?
Я видел некоторые фото в интернете 005 xf, на них есть ощущение плоской колбасы. Но это очень сложно уловимо для глаза.

​​​​​​​Есть собственники 005 xf, или кто-то кто обладает знаниями в отличиях от v6f?

Last edited by a moderator:

KOT1917

26/7/19
Russian federation
I apologize, I write through a translator, this complicates the text.

Question:
Xf005, is it a previous v6f with a different mechanism, or have they changed something else in this version?

For example overlay sausage?

Прошу прощения, пишу через переводчик, это усложняет текст.

Вопрос:
Xf005, это прошлый v6f с другим механизмом, или они изменили ещё что-то в этой версии?

Например наложение sousage?

Last edited by a moderator:

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
KW=VSF=V6F=XF

Well more accurately, KW -> V6F -> VSF + XF. Because of this evolution, there is very little stock, if any, of KW and V6F products.

KOT1917 , this is mainly an English-language forum so please use English to post here. Otherwise, we may be forced to delete the thread as most people would not have the time and patience to translate it. I have done this for you but this is only for this time.

Now to answer your question, there actually isn't much information on the V6F PAM005 as it was not that popular. The XF PAM005 looked like it was a better version compared to the previous V6F version but as I understand it, stock was limited and it was not produced again for unknown reasons. But if you can get the PAM005 from XF then it would be a good choice. Alternatively, the best is still Noob factory PAM005, they should still be producing this model although the factory went through a shutdown due to the recent raids on the replica factories. Ask your TD if this version is available. Good luck.

KOT1917

26/7/19
Russian federation
Thanks for answering and correcting my text. In any case, I am writing through a translator, and I hope that in this form my posts will be readable. Noob 005 is available at puretime, but from the v6f only the movement visually distinguishes it. And his problem with sausage is fairly obvious, so I am interested in newer versions. The v6f is a bit cheaper, but as I understand it, primarily due to the more trivial movement. Toro has 005 xf, however, the poor quality of the photo on the site, there is no image movement, which does not make the difference clear. Perfect Clones is not a TD on the forum, but they have a 005 v6f image under the photo 005 as at puretime. Nevertheless, thanks for the answer, apparently, only I can take a further decision, but I will post it when I buy a version that has not yet had a review.

superspark69

Certified
22/10/18
Sheffield, UK
Thanks for answering and correcting my text. In any case, I am writing through a translator, and I hope that in this form my posts will be readable. Noob 005 is available at puretime, but from the v6f only the movement visually distinguishes it. And his problem with sausage is fairly obvious, so I am interested in newer versions. The v6f is a bit cheaper, but as I understand it, primarily due to the more trivial movement. Toro has 005 xf, however, the poor quality of the photo on the site, there is no image movement, which does not make the difference clear. Perfect Clones is not a TD on the forum, but they have a 005 v6f image under the photo 005 as at puretime. Nevertheless, thanks for the answer, apparently, only I can take a further decision, but I will post it when I buy a version that has not yet had a review.

I would always go for the Noob if available, the case is better....... the whole watch is better...... With the 005 though its a closed case back so the movement is trivial.

Last edited:

KOT1917

26/7/19
Russian federation
Thanks for the opinion! I didn’t have 44mm of luminors because of the disadvantages of the difference in the shape of the case, as described in the discussion thread pam000 xf, I will not be so noticeable in relation to the noob. On the other hand, I really want to try to get a dial with as close as possible the imposition of sausage. This problem for my eyes is obvious enough to try to avoid it. I do not think it will be similar to gen, but at least less noticeable. Moreover, more accurate 44 mm luminors with a solid back cover on sale, like not.