• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM 196 Daylight Chrono TD WANTED :-)

mOrLoC89

Known Member
15/2/19
Hi there PAM Family ;)

After joining this Forum some months ago lot of reading and searching i would like to buy my love - the PAM 196 Daylight Chrono.

Im searching for a trustable TD - the only one i find is "trustytime.me", which is no TD at RWI.

http://www.trustytime.me/panerai/lu...-ss-ru-black-asian-7753-ultimate-version.html

Im searching for any version of the PAM 196 - with the more reliable 7753 movement.

Could you please help me where to buy? All TDs I looked at only had other Models - not the PAM 196.

Hoping to pick up this Beauty - I like this style of Statham Chrono so much..;)

Thank you all for your help ans answers!

aaa_bda

Known Member
26/6/19
I'm also looking for PAM reps, I wanted to buy a few to start a collection so I'm not picky about which model at this point. I exchanged emails with Trusty Time and they said there is no stock on any PAM. They said its a bad time to hunt for Panerai replicas. A lot of them are discontinued and the brand is going down in popularity.

I really hope that changes!

mOrLoC89

Known Member
15/2/19
Some time ago a lot of reps where PAMs i think. But since the Rolex, pateks and Omegas getting closer to gen more people spend there money there..

Hoping for any PAM Chrono the Next Time

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Chrono PAM reps are all sold out. If they are listed in m2m section they last minutes before being sold. I still miss some to complete my collection..

private image upload

Reactions: hackkakid

PolonusTM

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/5/10
I know Joshua is not TD here but old stock of HF Panerai’s resurfaced recently. I have secured some of them for me already :) there are some Luminor Chronos there, too.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Try dealerclocks. They have access to references other dealers don't have access to. I just don't know which factories they use. And they're a bit expensive. Or a lot expensive.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk