• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

FREE Panerai catalogs

Slide Ruler

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/3/19
Texas
I didn't see a post on this in the forum so I though I'd share.

While searching the official Panerai site I found the catalog download link and that we can order the digital to printed versions for free (format drop down>select paper). I filled out the order form and sure enough it came in the mail about 3 weeks later. 191 pages of high quality gloss pictures, descriptions, and history. I was going to buy one on eBay for $30-45 when I found this.

https://www.panerai.com/us/en/about...MIg9rRgfyE4wIV1rjACh155A9AEAAYASAAEgJpa_D_BwE

The manuals are also available for download.

...Now off to see what other manufactures do the same thing.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Thanks for the tip, although when I tried the paper option everytime I click send, I get an unknown error.

MrBeasy

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/2/16
I didn't see a post on this in the forum so I though I'd share.

While searching the official Panerai site I found the catalog download link and that we can order the digital to printed versions for free (format drop down>select paper). I filled out the order form and sure enough it came in the mail about 3 weeks later. 191 pages of high quality gloss pictures, descriptions, and history. I was going to buy one on eBay for $30-45 when I found this.

https://www.panerai.com/us/en/about...MIg9rRgfyE4wIV1rjACh155A9AEAAYASAAEgJpa_D_BwE

The manuals are also available for download.

...Now off to see what other manufactures do the same thing.
i did this once too few years ago and filled out the form. Forgot about it and the panerai manual turned up 6 months later. I'm not even exaggerating - it was 6 months... at least.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
i did this once too few years ago and filled out the form. Forgot about it and the panerai manual turned up 6 months later. I'm not even exaggerating - it was 6 months... at least.

Actually a similar situation happened with me. Waited for a month and I didn't get anything so I filled up the form again. Again one month passes by and no catalog. I just gave up at that point. Then maybe 3 months later, both catalogs arrive at the same time. :lol:

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Ordered the printed/paper format and the order went through without problems..

"Thanks, your request for publication has been generated and will be delivered in few days."

Martycus

Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
If you happen to be near or in a city with a Panerai store, there are a couple different type of Panerai catalogs that you can pickup if you ask.

Reactions: Slide Ruler

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
If you happen to be near or in a city with a Panerai store, there are a couple different type of Panerai catalogs that you can pickup if you ask.

Unfortunately although there is one maybe 30 kms away, I've been there and the atmosphere isn't very inviting. :(

Vonn

15/11/16
Unfortunately although there is one maybe 30 kms away, I've been there and the atmosphere isn't very inviting. :(

Don't even tell me about it. The Munich Store is set up to only be inviting to peeps who make <1.000.000 a year. Stood there with a 111 strapped to my wrist and looked in the window, the security looked at ma as if I was about to rob the store..

Vicar69

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
29/7/17
London, UK
Here it is!!!
Thanks for the recommendation.
e47e29fdf4e7ef473b41bb740591fb01.jpg
f04102bdfe93921d387649bddb1ff4b0.jpg
9448c828383574652f04c792bf416dae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nicmend

Certified
24/3/18
I tried to get one but it gives me an e-mail error:cryingbadly:

GTgamo

12/2/18
Every Where, Earth
I tried to get one but it gives me an e-mail error:cryingbadly:

If you are filling the application online via a droid device and cell data - the TTL isnt as quick as a PC with a broadband connection. It didnt work for me either until I tried again and got sidetracked by a phone call - when I went back to the page to see the status it was successful.

nicmend

Certified
24/3/18
If you are filling the application online via a droid device and cell data - the TTL isnt as quick as a PC with a broadband connection. It didnt work for me either until I tried again and got sidetracked by a phone call - when I went back to the page to see the status it was successful.
I actually tried both but gives me the same error. I'll try again from my laptop hoping I'll be luckier this time.
Thanks for the input

Inviato dal mio Mi MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk