• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi PAM experts....pair of fresh eyes..my FIRST rep order PAM688 QC pics. Could use help!

pamlovaboriholly

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/19
This is a pam688 super clone movement of the p.9001. i believe it is a modified 7550?

i went through all 10 photos non stop and i really dont see much of anything other than the beat error being a TAD high but acceptable. the amplitude looks good to me. ive been staring at this for quite a bit. i dont see any major flaws and if its not a super rep that is ok. i know it is not. just care that it looks clean. no errors. nothing glaring but do you guys see?

here is a link. please look and enjoy! i have 14 more hours to accept. this is my first and how exciting!!

***Pics removed by mod***

Last edited by a moderator:

pamlovaboriholly

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/19
It’s a beauty, congratulations

right?! i love it! i think it looks perfect. i know qc pics are to pick out anything thats blaring in your face. nothing is blaring to me. just need some coddling thats all. im insecure. need that validation haha. green light it?

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
right?! i love it! i think it looks perfect. i know qc pics are to pick out anything thats blaring in your face. nothing is blaring to me. just need some coddling thats all. im insecure. need that validation haha. green light it?
Pics removed

You even admit you know this type of post yet you did it anyway

This is against the rules

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Last edited:

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
really? sorry. had no idea. ive seen qc pics on forums and never thought it was an issue.

never mind..see you now!!
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-faq/94138-the-purpose-of-qc-pictures

Yes, really. Although here in the Panerai section, we will allow QC pictures if and only if :
a.) You see a specific issue with the watch but you're just not sure, in which case you can post only the picture where you see the issue.
OR
b.) There is a specific thread for that model where it says QC Pictures Allowed which are threads where we allow the whole album to be posted. This serves a primary purpose of collecting data on specific models. There is the secondary benefit of asking for opinions on the watch.