• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

my first purchase and onto the next...however i am unsure so i need your help my PAMily.

pamlovaboriholly

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/19
so i put in an order for pam688 vsf super clone v2 via puretime. it has the p.9001 clone movement which is supposedly some what of a derivative of the 7750 chinese movement? supposedly pretty reliable from my understanding. any thoughts as to the reliability?
https://puretimewatch.io/pam688-s-v...blue-leather-strap-p-9001-super-clone-v2.html

the other two watches i really want are the quintessential pams we all know and love. the pam111 and the pam127

PAM 111
i know it runs the A6497 movement which is reliable. this same movement is in the Pam127. do i just go iwth the noob for both? seems like thats the way to go on all the forums in here. HOWEVEr..for the pam111...what is the difference between M NOOB, N V6F, P V4 NOOB, N V4 NOOB. what do those means?

for the pam127,,,,i see E noob, E v6f, E SF and E ZF.

if someone can help me clarify. i appreciate SO much

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
E, M, N etc stand for production year.
E is for 2002
M is for 2010
N for 2011 and so on

127 will always have an E serial since it's a 2002 limited series, 111 you will get the latest available version. You cant have a M series 111 today for example.

Noob, V6F, SF, ZF identify rep manufacturers.
127 and 111 best versions are made by noob, there are literally thousands of posts about it.

Last edited:

pamlovaboriholly

10/6/19
E is for 2002
M is for 2010
N for 2011 and so on

127 will always have an E serial since it's a 2002 limited series, 111 you will get the latest available version. You cant have a M series 111 today for example.

127 and 111 best versions are made by noob, there are literally thousands of posts about it.

thank you! this is a monster bit of info. i realize there are a ton of posts a lot of which are dated so not sure if something has changed since. seems to be new players around but i get it now. ill stick to noob. thank you!

had no idea on production years.

pamlovaboriholly

10/6/19
E is for 2002
M is for 2010
N for 2011 and so on

btw if N is for 2011 and so on...then P would be the later or latest version right?

the rep from puretime is telling me that N is newer than P...and that it has an updated CP. how is that the case if the letter P comes later than N! i dont understand. the date of the watch is also different on their website. i see both a NOOB P v4 and a nOOB N v4

kilowattore

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
You order noob v4 and they send you whatever series they have in hand, most.likely P series.

pamlovaboriholly

10/6/19
You order noob v4 and they send you whatever series they have in hand, most.likely P series.

but is there a primary diff between P or N..both are actually available to purchase on puretime site. the sales person says N is newer but this forum says P is newer.

kilowattore

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Dealer should have the watches on hand, I won't comment against what he says. I can tell for sure that noob N series was released years ago as a v3, then later came P series and v4. Now I dont know if noob has made a newer v4 batch with N serial, it doesn't sound very logical but what do I know.
In any case I fail to see your problem? You should order noob v4, that's the latest and most improved version, serial number doesn't really matter imho.

pamlovaboriholly

10/6/19
Dealer should have the watches on hand, I won't comment against what he says. I can tell for sure that noob N series was released years ago as a v3, then later came P series and v4. Now I dont know if noob has made a newer v4 batch with N serial, it doesn't sound very logical but what do I know.
In any case I fail to see your problem? You should order noob v4, that's the latest and most improved version, serial number doesn't really matter imho.

yah unfort the site has both N v4 and P v4 but sales person says the N has the updated CG.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
yah unfort the site has both N v4 and P v4 but sales person says the N has the updated CG.

Let me be clear, there is no V4 of N nor P series Noob PAM111. They are just casebacks, one or the other is not better or worse. They are not part of what to look for when buying a V4 (that said, the V4 has never been in any consistent supply, you might get a V4, a V3 or a mix of parts from both). If the N series has the updated CG, then by all means, go for that one.

Last edited: