• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is a new pam 671 coming

Commander Straker

17/1/17
UK
A few months ago I tried to buy a blue bronzo, Pam 671 V2, but they were sold out. Andrew at Trusty told me that a V3 was coming after the Chinese New Year, which has been and gone. There is still no sign of the V3 and I'm thinking of buying instead the updated Pam 382. Have any of you heard anything about the timing of a V3 671?

Also should we expect to see shortly the 2019 brown bronzo (brownzo) and if so, from which factory?

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Not a peep from the usual sources although dealers have said something will be coming out. It'll come out when it comes out.

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
I think that if some factory comes into Panerai, it will be one of the new subs from last SIHH. At least I’m praying for this!!!!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
I think that if some factory comes into Panerai, it will be one of the new subs from last SIHH. At least I’m praying for this!!!!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

VSF was supposed to come out with some subs from the 2019 SIHH but so far none have been released.

Rutger

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/13
Nope unfortunately. I don't want to risk losing more money at this point.

Some TDs will refund/replace the watch if customs confiscate it. That is why i asked. But i guess you took a cheaper shipping method/dealer?
Quite a sum of money to take such a risk on. So you don't order from China anymore then? Cause the customs risk is not related to the model.

AlexDelarge

Certified
7/11/19
HI, I am planning to buy a PAM671 as well.. it would be interesting to know if a new version is coming..

I was looking on dealerrclocks and asian7750 (XF V2)