• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Panerai 024 with Swiss movement

maitre yoda

11/1/19
France - Savoie
Hello everyone,
I am looking for a PAM024 but with a Swiss movement, ETA or other but I can not find anything.
The only ones I see are with A7750 movement.
It is true that I am more attached to the Swiss movement but I do not know the quality of the A7750.
I looked at Toro, Intime, Puretime but nothing. Maybe elsewhere?
For info, it looks like this:

Thanks for your feedback.

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Hello everyone,
I am looking for a PAM024 but with a Swiss movement, ETA or other but I can not find anything.
The only ones I see are with A7750 movement.
It is true that I am more attached to the Swiss movement but I do not know the quality of the A7750.
I looked at Toro, Intime, Puretime but nothing. Maybe elsewhere?
For info, it looks like this:

Thanks for your feedback.

1. this model is out of stock and not available by any TD
2. all the reps of this model (best ones) came with an A7750 movement (which is more than OK in my humble opinion)
3. you can post a WTB or be ready to buy once it comes in m2m sale section (usually the ad is sold in the 1st couple of min)
4. Some members modded theirs with a swiss ETA mvt but I don’t remember exactly if there are any mods to be done or is it a straight fit (dial wise).

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Mine has
Mine has
Gen dial, CG body and crown
Swiss 7750 converted for the Panerai configuration
This particular swiss 7750 is the special version with 60 hour power reserve
New XF PAM024C Case.

It was.make by grimlock and is a very expensive piece. I paid 1600 Usd with strap which the member did not want to get rid of. ​

open a wtb and I will include pix. It is my favorite rep by far.

Last edited:

sinsir

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/11
I'm surprised you can't find it though. I want to say the latest version was released last summer. I'd still check around or find another model. Its not like theres a shortage of Pams, adictive they are. I personally would rather have a relationship with a TD before I have them hunt down a piece or vice versa I3d rather have historty with a customer if I was a TD before I went on a hunt.

Last edited:

Martycus

Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
PT had the 24c with polished bezels . You can also check with DSN ;-)

maitre yoda

11/1/19
France - Savoie
hello and thank you for your answers.
It is easy to find a PAM 024 but not with a Swiss movement even in option.
Regarding the one with the polished bezel, I do not like it.
It is true that it does not miss Panerai but in 44 mm there is not that much.
As Sinsir says, it may be easier to get in touch with a TD, but who.
You have to see with him what is possible to do ... or to find one already modified.
In short, I continue to search.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
hello and thank you for your answers.
It is easy to find a PAM 024 but not with a Swiss movement even in option.
Regarding the one with the polished bezel, I do not like it.
It is true that it does not miss Panerai but in 44 mm there is not that much.
As Sinsir says, it may be easier to get in touch with a TD, but who.
You have to see with him what is possible to do ... or to find one already modified.
In short, I continue to search.

You'll have to find a TD who can get you the watch. We can't say which one it is as situation is changing on a daily basis. As for swiss movements, they may be able to help but it depends on the factory. They may either be able to swap out the existing movement for a Swiss one or you would have to purchase the Swiss movement separately and then have someone change it out for you locally.

maitre yoda

11/1/19
France - Savoie
You'll have to find a TD who can get you the watch. We can't say which one it is as situation is changing on a daily basis. As for swiss movements, they may be able to help but it depends on the factory. They may either be able to swap out the existing movement for a Swiss one or you would have to purchase the Swiss movement separately and then have someone change it out for you locally.

Hello and thank you for the return.
I'm thinking of one at Toro Bravos but I do not know if he can change the movement.
This option would be the simplest for me because I do not know anyone who would be able to do it.
I will send him an email to find out. Case to follow ....

Martycus

Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
Yes I saw him as a salesman but he does not have a website ...
I imagine he must be sent an email for information?
How do we see these products?
Private message response if needed.

He took down his site for other reason but he still provides watches but through a photo page, you can find your watch here