• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM 286 advice

damoa

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/5/17
Hello, I come on this forum to ask you for advice.

I am the happy, owner of a Panerai 127 From the factory ZF

So I would have liked to buy with this factory (ZF)

But unfortunately the model I'm looking for is not produced by this factory.

So I would like to know if this factory (J) has produced a good replica that is in terms of Visual, touched, mechanism but still for longevity

It is a pam286
But the factory is "J" I don't know what is this factory

the link of watch : https://puretime.io/pam286-j-1-1-bes...rap-a7750.html

Thanks you very much ????
PAM286

Last edited:

damoa

29/5/17
Thanks but I just want to know if the factory "J" produced a good replica for this PAM286

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
J is not the factory designation. It is the series (denoting the year) of the watch. As for the factory, there was no known factory for this series of watches, although they were pretty good, except for the lack of the gen function. The best one ever produced is the PAM213 (similar to the PAM286) which is a rattrapante. However it is currently sold out.

Reactions: CptUsa

damoa

29/5/17
And the pam286 is not good with H factory?

superspark69

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
22/10/18
Sheffield, UK
Yes it is good (not a super rep though as the movement is not the same as gen) but they don't make it anymore, it isn't available, you won't be able to buy a new one. If you search a little on this forum you will find more information and evaluations.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Yes it is good (not a super rep though as the movement is not the same as gen) but they don't make it anymore, it isn't available, you won't be able to buy a new one. If you search a little on this forum you will find more information and evaluations.

Right, the PAM286 is listed in the guide. damoa , click the link in my signature and look for (CTRL + F) "PAM 286" until you see the part for that watch.

damoa

29/5/17
You say it is no longer available but yet on puretime, it is available

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
You say it is no longer available but yet on puretime, it is available

No dealer has an up to date website, sad and shocking but true. They just add a watch every time it's released and I say released, not when they actually get the watch, TDs usually buy only very popular models in advance, the rest they get from the factory when you buy. They typically don't prune their websites because the more watches are listed, the bigger they look to anyone visiting. But hey try your luck, maybe they do have one left over in their old stock.

damoa

29/5/17
I sent a message and you'd be right. She's not available anymore.
Do you know a model with the same mechanism in the back?
Preferably the most recent and best represented.
And especially still available.

superspark69

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
22/10/18
Sheffield, UK
I sent a message and you'd be right. She's not available anymore.
Do you know a model with the same mechanism in the back?
Preferably the most recent and best represented.
And especially still available.

I don't think there are any like that available any more, your only hope is to watch the M2M sales section and put a request in the wanted section