• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Roli dials

GWT#1

Renowned Member
1/4/12
Where the bluegrass sways!
Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but as superspark has confirmed, yes. Here's the thread.
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...good-bye-rolli

Jesus Christ that really sucks that KAT was one talented man! I really hate that and he was incredibly cool to talk to about these things! Shit this really sucks!

We talked many hrs about Panerai and there units what went into these dials and especially the lume was incredibly hard to get correct!

Last edited:

GWT#1

Renowned Member
1/4/12
Where the bluegrass sways!
When Rolli first made the 002/009a, alot of the forum experts gave him grief about the length of the 9 and 6 curved tail. He ended up selling these at a discount. I’m glad I got mine. RIP Rolf.

Never heard of discount from ROLI he was the type if you wanted buy if not move one but in nice way!

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
The mix up came from my communication with ROLI I sold the 005/036 last yr! I’ve lost load of my communications here and on the other forums.
So one is 002a series the other is I just not sure maybe mysterio could chime in

That would probably be better answered by kilowattore as I have not owned any of Rolli's dials.