• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need help with Panerai balance wheel

scytalemk

Horology Curious
16/4/19
Hello. I have replica of Luminor Panerai GMT bought from DHGate. The watch habe a bad balance wheel. Could anyone tell me which movement this watch is using for me to know which replacement part to purchase?
view
Thanks
Back

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
It's using a cheap 21J movement although I can't advise you where to buy it aside from where you bought the watch. .

Reactions: scytalemk

shyreplover

Renowned Member
12/6/06
Balance wheel is around 3 dollars in taobao.com
Might also available at dhgate... same chinese vendors probably

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Use picr.me for your images and paste the BBcodes.
Just buy another watch as changing the complete balance is not difficult but hit or miss if it fits and it will need to be regulated....

scytalemk

Horology Curious
16/4/19
It's using a cheap 21J movement although I can't advise you where to buy it aside from where you bought the watch. .

Hello. Could you tell me more precise which movement to look for, because I can't find 21J on online stores. Maybe is 2813 or DG2813?

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Hello. Could you tell me more precise which movement to look for, because I can't find 21J on online stores. Maybe is 2813 or DG2813?

Sorry, I don't have anything against cheap reps but not really interested in them to research. .

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA
What do you mean by bad? It could just need to be regulated. Sometimes movements can so poorly regulated that they will stop running.