• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[Mod Edit] Post in the Wanted Section

Classy_Guy

Horology Curious
15/11/18
Hey Guys, I am looking for a [mod edit: do it in the proper section].

Thank You.

Last edited by a moderator:

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
This is not the Wanted Section. Post again and I'll delete it.

Classy_Guy

Horology Curious
15/11/18
How great for you ! You have the ability to delete posts that aren't exactly where they're "supposed" to be,

1).I was nice and respectful in the post,

2).Theres so many other ways you could have said the post belongs in the wanted section, but you chose to be unpleasant.

3). You have nearly 9K posts on a replica watch forum, you need to get over yourself and your "Moderator" Title, and get a life.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
right or wrong, you cant speak to the Staff in that tone .

please check yourself .

all sales must go through the sales section , and WTB must go in the WTB section

advertising sales or requesting sales outside of the sales section is forbidden

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
How great for you ! You have the ability to delete posts that aren't exactly where they're "supposed" to be,

2).Theres so many other ways you could have said the post belongs in the wanted section, but you chose to be unpleasant.

3). You have nearly 9K posts on a replica watch forum, you need to get over yourself and your "Moderator" Title, and get a life.

1) Nice and respectful in the 1st post and disagreeable and disrespectful in the very next. Try that in real life, see where it gets you.

2) There are no other ways as much as you imagine there can be. We simply edit out the watches names from the post/thread and then post in the thread making the warning. I could delete it but then others might follow your example. This is to avoid people swarming members with backdoor sales which can potentially end badly. If I didn't do this, other mods would have stepped in and done the same eventually.

3) In comparison, you only have 2 posts (both of which violates the rules) and act like you have cachet. YOU get over yourself.

Reactions: capice

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07

Are you for real? 5 months here and 2 posts of which the last one insulting?...way to go bro.....I think it was your last visit here....