• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Panerai Pam438 advice

PaneraiCC

Superfranken collector
Patron
Certified
29/1/19
Conus
Hi,

I am about to pull a trigger on a pam 438 with puretime because of the 5% off for the CNY and $25 coupon i had with them.

did anyone try to use 2 different promotional code with puretime? Sorry I haven’t tried that and i cant email them due to CNY.

my biggest concern is how reliable the movement is? I knew the movement has been out for more than a year . Any inputs are appreciated!!! I actually just bought an Omega with the cloned movement about a month ago with gen functions and it stopped working after 2 days :(( i had to send it back to China.

if the topic has been discussed elsewhere, please give me the link. thanks

PaneraiCC

Superfranken collector
Patron
Certified
29/1/19
Conus
Thanks for the link, a lot of good info on the 438. I think i am ready to buy it now.

PaneraiCC

Superfranken collector
Patron
Certified
29/1/19
Conus
I finally ordered the watch thru puretime and amazingly they sent me QC pics right after the holiday!!

capice01

my concern was that the watch is +6s/d. Is it acceptable?

My last watch Omega i ordered from them was -6s/d so i asked them to adjust it and they did to +4s/d. Unfortunately, the movement failed after I got it (a screw fell out of place and got stuck into the movement). I think they messed up after openning the back. The TD is not trained as well as the factory! It is too risky to ask them to adjust it again :(

any advices?