• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which factories do these DHGate reps come from?

Tickman

Known Member
21/4/16
I’ve noticed there are reps like the PAM088 available there but no TD has had it for a few years since the regular factories like Noob have stopped producing them. What factories are these DHGate people sourcing these hard to find models from?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Who says that the dhgate dealers have them in stock? Who says that what you order is what you get..
In 99,9% of the cases if our TD’s say that the watch is out of stock, no longer in production..that is the truth. Then the only option is to source it from a dealer that has some stock left which is rare to find 3-5-10 dealers with some stock left and with 3-5-10 pcs available to buy..

not everything that you see advertised on dhgate is true..be careful and do your homework

Tickman

Known Member
21/4/16
Who says that the dhgate dealers have them in stock? Who says that what you order is what you get..
In 99,9% of the cases if our TD’s say that the watch is out of stock, no longer in production..that is the truth. Then the only option is to source it from a dealer that has some stock left which is rare to find 3-5-10 dealers with some stock left and with 3-5-10 pcs available to buy..

not everything that you see advertised on dhgate is true..be careful and do your homework

Exactly. It’s a fact that Noob isn’t making this PAM88 model I showed as an example. Our TDs have told us this and it’s a fact.

My question is how are DHGate dealers selling these models that aren’t being produced anymore and people are buying and leaving reviews for them? I would think they would be banned from that platform pretty quickly if they accepted orders and didn’t ship items. Are these sellers buying from themselves and leaving fake reviews? Or are there unknown factories out there producing very low quality reps for these sellers? If you look they say most things are shipped in 3 business days in the ads so they are saying these are in stock.

I have no intention of ever testing this, I love my TDs and the normal factories where I know exactly what I’m getting. I’m just curious how these DHGate people are offering these things.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk