• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pam687 - advice regarding factory (sf or zf)

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Thank you, this is what I figured. I keep asking for photos and he keeps saying “Sir.. I repeat.. ZF dont make this watch ..” Direct quote.

I guess the factory is immaterial if he insists that story. If it looks as good as the ZF (regardless of the sticker) AND the movement is proven to have an independent hour function (which I highly doubt, given the splash this announcement would have made if true, a resurgence of re-issued models with this new movement would generate a lot of sales), then this is a keeper.

Reactions: Thewatchwolf

Thewatchwolf

Renowned Member
1/3/15
CONUS
I guess the factory is immaterial if he insists that story. If it looks as good as the ZF (regardless of the sticker) AND the movement is proven to have an independent hour function (which I highly doubt, given the splash this announcement would have made if true, a resurgence of re-issued models with this new movement would generate a lot of sales), then this is a keeper.

Now he’s walking back his claim of the watch having that feature after I asked him for a video. He’s also saying the genuine 685 doesn’t have a quick hour feature, which we all know isn’t true. Quote below.

Hi
The Pam 685 in genuine is not a quick hour set watch ..

The movt is hand wind P 3000..

I think I’ll quit while I’m ahead and use another TD to source this watch.

mskwatch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/15
EU
looks like all ZFs vanished nowadays, so if someone is tired of his please PM me..